“Take it back”….Take what back? What is “it”?

Nittany Ned2

Dec 16, 2005
An interesting interview.

FWIW, since the ‘08-‘09 crash I have been constantly reading about how people are not saving enough or cannot save enough, lack of preparation for retirement, financial fragility, wage stagnation, etc etc. and every time I come back to the conclusion that at some point, people will lose their shit and rather than look at their own actions/inactions the response will invariably be “my life sucks, who did this to me?”

“Who moved my ****ing cheese!”

This is definitely a ingredient in the shit storm that is brewing.

Nittany Ned2

Dec 16, 2005
Still worried about one riot when you ignored a few hundred SJW riots?
Of course, “but what about the SJW riots?” Another ingredient is the age old fear/anger directed at “Hippies”, “******s and “Homos”. They just don’t know their place.

They are another reason why “my life sucks”.

I knew someone would allude to it pretty quickly.

PS- Let’s not forget women and foreigners.

LOL!

Last edited:

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
Of course, another ingredient is the age old fear/anger directed at “Hippies”, “******s and “Homos”. They just don’t know their place.

They are another reason why “my life sucks”.

I knew someone allude to it pretty quickly.

PS- Let’s not forget women and foreigners.

LOL!
I have no idea what that means.
BTW, how are 1/6 hearings going? I haven’t heard anything in awhile. Did they take a recess?

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
FWIW, since the ‘08-‘09 crash I have been constantly reading about how people are not saving enough or cannot save enough, lack of preparation for retirement, financial fragility, wage stagnation, etc etc. and every time I come back to the conclusion that at some point, people will lose their shit and rather than look at their own actions/inactions the response will invariably be “my life sucks, who did this to me?”

Don't come crying to me when you need assistance.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021

An interesting interview.

Ahhh, I see.

You fools have total control, and made everything turn to crap for 2.5 years now.

But rather than admit your midwit abilities have destroyed us, you blame the people.

That’s pretty appropriate for today’s “leadership”

And to directly answer the question: Take back the culture.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Funny, you are one of the assholes that I wrote this for.

LOL!

You really ought to be more concerned about the totalitarian behavior of your very own party.

They are trying to eliminate words from our vocabulary to force their worldview on society. Words like "man" and "woman" for example. Who knew Orwell was foretelling the future of the democratic party?

The term newspeak was coined by George Orwell in his 1949 anti-utopian novel 1984. In Orwell's fictional totalitarian state, Newspeak was a language favored by the minions of Big Brother and, in Orwell's words, "designed to diminish the range of thought." Newspeak was characterized by the elimination or alteration of certain words, the substitution of one word for another, the interchangeability of parts of speech, and the creation of words for political purposes. The word has caught on in general use to refer to confusing or deceptive bureaucratic jargon.

to·tal·i·tar·i·an
/tōˌtaləˈterēən/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. relating to a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state.

Latest posts