ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

Doubt anyone here will be pissed off about Harrison, considering none of us here have ever expected it to happen. Just a bonus if it does, but you my OSU guy, you will want to hang him if he doesn't choose your beloved Bucks and you will probably harass him and his family until he leaves town and never comes back. Perhaps the reason he is waiting to get out of town as soon as he announces and not be in school. One thing you Bucks do well is follow your sCUM coach.

Doubt anyone here will be pissed off about Harrison, considering none of us here have ever expected it to happen. Just a bonus if it does, but you my OSU guy, you will want to hang him if he doesn't choose your beloved Bucks and you will probably harass him and his family until he leaves town and never comes back. Perhaps the reason he is waiting to get out of town as soon as he announces and not be in school. One thing you Bucks do well is follow your sCUM coach.
It seems like most OSU fans have more or less resigned themselves to Harrison looking elsewhere at this point. The Michigan Man Meltdown if Harrison goes to OSU or PSU, however, would be delicious. Those guys have been convinced that Harrison is 100% theirs for a month now.

If hate to go to college fifteen minutes from my childhood home. I hope he feels the same. If also not want to pay for harbaigh.

JoeMo is cleaning off the bones.

7707173e-efc2-45aa-8050-eefb2be9edcc.gif

Reactions: psu ironman
Yeah. Watched the commitment and thought the espn guys about fell over in disappointment when he didn’t pick Alabama. Why would you go to Oregon when you’re a defensive player

Reactions: ralphster
Yeah. Watched the commitment and thought the espn guys about fell over in disappointment when he didn’t pick Alabama. Why would you go to Oregon when you’re a defensive player
He’s from Cali, Oregon gets most of their top talent from Cali.

Post the interview with Nick Scott's Dad about Franklin. Scott's dad I believe is a Harvard professor and articulates why Franklin is such a good coach and person. Something the Trailer Park portion of the Buckeye fanbase won't get as they are in fact....used car saleman.
....or pizza delivery men

Bama isn't for every 5 star and Oregon pays pretty well too. Btw, Oregon defensive players do get drafted too, they had two DL the last few years get drafted in or near the top 10. Doesn't matter where you play it you're elite, you may even get overshadowed by others at Bama.

Type in “Oregon Football Locker Room Tour” into a search engine.

He’s from Cali, Oregon gets most of their top talent from Cali.

In recent years USC got a fair number of top CA recruits which led to the USC average star rating being among the best. But I looked at the 2019 USC class recently and I believe their top recruit from CA was like #20 in the state. It does seem that Oregon is getting more than their fair share from CA, and if the current USC coaches don't turn things around with CA recruiting they may become former USC coaches......

In recent years USC got a fair number of top CA recruits which led to the USC average star rating being among the best. But I looked at the 2019 USC class recently and I believe their top recruit from CA was like #20 in the state. It does seem that Oregon is getting more than their fair share from CA, and if the current USC coaches don't turn things around with CA recruiting they may become former USC coaches......
Kingsbury should help that

Type in “Oregon Football Locker Room Tour” into a search engine.

Just checked it out! Good lord! Farrari leather chairs, imported Italian tyle, what the hell! We are the cave men of college football!!! TBH I like our old school jerseys and helmets, but our facilities will never catch up to that kind of shit! It looked like I was taking a Virtual Tour of a Beverly Hills Spa!

Just checked it out! Good lord! Farrari leather chairs, imported Italian tyle, what the hell! We are the cave men of college football!!! TBH I like our old school jerseys and helmets, but our facilities will never catch up to that kind of shit! It looked like I was taking a Virtual Tour of a Beverly Hills Spa!

It’s insane, right? Did you see the Play Station and XBox in their lockers along with the 12 different types of uniforms? It has to blow kids away. Kids don’t care Nike bought it all. It’s probably an incentive Oregon exploits.

Reactions: anon_1eeb2b426hv3y
It’s insane, right? Did you see the Play Station and XBox in their lockers along with the 12 different types of uniforms? It has to blow kids away. Kids don’t care Nike bought it all. It’s probably an incentive Oregon exploits.

So you’re saying then that they’re there to play school?

Reactions: JimNazium
OSU poster among many of their fans who have speculated that their o-line coach won’t be retained.

Armyvet83
36 MINUTES AGO

In my opinion, we knew something like this was going to happen when UFM retired. Truth of the matter, recruiting has been very underwhelming since the summer but all in all I had a feeling this was going to be a small class, maybe 20.

As of today, what I read from everyone that posts on this board, we will lose Battle but like many of you that has been a foregone conclusion for a while now. Nester I feel 50/50. Other than that, I feel we hold on to everyone that has verballed.

Day walked into a tough job of following in Urban's foot steps. Urban Myer, as some has said, is a rock star. However, Urban is not perfect and made some mistakes. While he is a rock star, he is still a human being capable of making mistakes. Some of those mistakes are with some of those hires he has made (Davis, Stud, for example). Right now the best thing for Day to do is play it close to the vest about the future of some of the coaches, two who might be gone after the Rose Bowl are OL coach Stud and Tarver. Why those two? Because they are a liability on the recruiting trail. But have a plan in place to bring in some one soon afterwards.

HilltopHustle
2 HOURS AGO

Stud is 110% gone, and I'm willing to wager on it.

Last edited:
I read on one of the Buckeye boards that Nester is going to take visits and will not sign until February as many Buckeye recruits are waiting to see what happens with the current assistant coaches.

I read on one of the Buckeye boards that Nester is going to take visits and will not sign until February as many Buckeye recruits are waiting to see what happens with the current assistant coaches.

Not like an AC has never been fired after the first week in February.

If the kid is smart, he'll wait until after April Fool's Day. Yeah, that'll work.

Reactions: ralphster

Nope, didn't notice that, but not surprised! It was completely rediculous! Honestly, how do you compete with that? Hell, if we'd get half way there, we'd be excited!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT