ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets: For sale or Wanted

My significant other bailed on the trials.
I have one ticket, section 106 row F. I paid 525 directly to Bryce Jordan Center, and you would be stuck sitting next to me. Would like to have a fellow lion to see the trials with. Let me know if interested at my handle at gmail.com

I have 2 tickets for USA Wrestling Olympic Team Trials ...all session pass...lower level....Sec 129 (in the corner)Row D Seats 3-4. Our group bought a number of tickets but 2 are now available. Our cost was $312 per ticket so I would at least like to recoup our investment....not trying to make any profit on them. I have both Venmo and PayPal. You can email me at. mickpsu@ gmail.com

Buddy backed out for Us Olympic Trials....taking applications for new friends, but now I have an ticket for all sessions. Would be sitting next to me, different seats each session, section 114, 113, 131, and c13 for final session. Looking for money back, $200. Jarrett_bolton@yahoo.com

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
Buddy backed out for Us Olympic Trials....taking applications for new friends, but now I have an ticket for all sessions. Would be sitting next to me, different seats each session, section 114, 113, 131, and c13 for final session. Looking for money back, $200. Jarrett_bolton@yahoo.com

i'm all set, but i just wanted to applaud you for getting those for $200

I know there are other ticket opportunities available on this board, but just in case anyone wants to excessively splurge on themselves for the trials…

As a season tx holder I got early access to the Olympic Trials tx so I, of course, bought the four best tickets I could get-50 yard line/front row/on the aisle. I have one, two (or possibly three) of those four now available but they were $600 each. Trying to get just my investment back from members here, which is a lot, but they are primo seats. Getting ready to offer them on Ticketmaster but checking here first. (Whoever buys them will be sitting with me and either my wife or son depending on how many I sell.)

Ticket location

U.S. Olympic Team Trials - Wrestling
Bryce Jordan Center University Park, PA

Section 105L, Row GG, Seat 15-16
Promocode PSUWRSTH Applied

Section 105L, Row GG, Seat 13-14
Promocode PSUWRSTH Applied

Qty: 4 $2,439.50

Reactions: psumacw and hlstone
I have one extra set of tickets available, for all four sessions, in section 105 row F seat 4. Face value is $550. This a great seat close to the action. Extra bonus is sitting with reasonably knowledgeable PSU wrestling fans who won’t be too annoying! 🤼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
My significant other bailed on the trials.
I have one ticket, section 106 row F. I paid 525 directly to Bryce Jordan Center, and you would be stuck sitting next to me. Would like to have a fellow lion to see the trials with. Let me know if interested at my handle at gmail.com
I'm in 120, maybe I'll drop by and say hello during session 1

I have THREEEEEEE for Session THREEEEEE in 218 Row E if anybody wants them. $25 each. 724-five one six-4444

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT