ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets: For sale or Wanted

2 MSU tickets available $25 each. Section S3U Row F end seats
For those unaware, these can be transferred via phone, so not too late

Last edited:
Thank you NoVa.
Yinzer I will need your info to transfer.
Ok, great. thank you!

can you please text me and i’ll give you my email adrdress via text?…. when you’re in the psu ticketmaster account. you’ll need my email to process the transfer

i’ve transferred different psu tickets to my son before, the same way

text me at 610-9five2-3sevenseven5

Ok, great. thank you!

can you please text me and i’ll give you my email adrdress via text?…. when you’re in the psu ticketmaster account. you’ll need my email to process the transfer

i’ve transferred different psu tickets to my son before, the same way

text me at 610-9five2-3sevenseven5
You can use the text number also, you do not need email

2 MSU tickets available $25 each. Section S3U Row F end seats
For those unaware, these can be transferred via phone, so not too late

I have 2 single seats for the Iowa dual. They are not together.
Free to a good home if you can use them. If you just want them to resell, just post your Venmo and I'll send you $30.

These are now spoken for.

Last edited:
Looking for 1 or 2 tickets to Iowa, if possible. Thanks! 610-952-3775

Last edited:
Since I am not a season ticket holder :mad: I'll ask...did NCAA Tournament tickets go on sale to season ticket holders? If so, what section are those seats in?

I know it's a shot in the dark but does anybody have a couple parking passes for Friday night? I'm in Las Vegas and just seen a FB post that it's prepaid parking only. So when I opened PSU park mobile it looks like everything is sold out.

I'll be cranky if there's no parking after flying from Las Vegas -> JFK -> buffalo on a red eye Thursday into Friday, then drive to PSU..

Reactions: Strawcat
I know it's a shot in the dark but does anybody have a couple parking passes for Friday night? I'm in Las Vegas and just seen a FB post that it's prepaid parking only. So when I opened PSU park mobile it looks like everything is sold out.

I'll be cranky if there's no parking after flying from Las Vegas -> JFK -> buffalo on a red eye Thursday into Friday, then drive to PSU..
I just checked and the Eisenhower deck is still available at $5.50. I parked there for the Michigan meet and it was not a far walk at all. The map says 0.52 miles. The Stadium West and East are sold out.

I haven't heard anything about a suite in Tulsa for this year. Does anyone know if there is a penn state suite with any openings?
Otherwise, I am looking for any two in the penn state section for Tulsa. Thanks
doakw@comcast.net

I have two tickets for sale for tomorrow’s Iowa matchup in the BJC. Section 116, row B, seats, 105 and 106.

Selling for $100 each on Ticketmaster, (under suggested price ) but happy to slash 50% off for one of you fellow degenerates!

Edit: sold!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hlstone
Looking for 4-6Tickets for the clarion dual. Preferably North/South

Can text 814-657-5423

Last edited:
I heard there are no suites available.
i-would-have-loved-it-dj-slope.gif
its-just-not-available-dj-slope.gif

Got a single in section 101 that just became available. Email me at gerrybois @yahoo.com if interested. Edit: sold

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
no idea yet, do not think we get the tickets until after the Big 10 tournament
Got email that tickets will be in 300 level. Looks like small arena in Tulsa with 100 level some mid level then 300 Level. Need to order by February 20th. All session tickets for $450 each. All tickets are mobile and will be sent week prior to event

If interested email at mcarle422@yahoo.com

Got email that tickets will be in 300 level. Looks like small arena in Tulsa with 100 level some mid level then 300 Level. Need to order by February 20th. All session tickets for $450 each. All tickets are mobile and will be sent week prior to event

If interested email at mcarle422@yahoo.com
Penn State price was $300 for 200 level, $375 for 100 level. Is that a NJ tax for the upcharge?

ADVERTISEMENT