ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets: For sale or Wanted

Got email that tickets will be in 300 level. Looks like small arena in Tulsa with 100 level some mid level then 300 Level. Need to order by February 20th. All session tickets for $450 each. All tickets are mobile and will be sent week prior to event

If interested email at mcarle422@yahoo.com
BOK center is very similar in size to Detroit last year. Sounds like ncaa is giving teams very few 100 levels this year so they’re basically all team/family.

2 Lobby Lodge seats and parking pass for Penn St at Rutgers for $30

SOLD

Last edited:
...have 2 tickets for Maryland .,.
...first row balcony at main entrance to Rec Hall...text me a phone # if interested...

Last edited:
Selling 3 tickets to Maryland match this Sunday

Section S2U - $25 for all three
text me at 610-952-3775

We have 5 tickets left for Tulsa in a 20 person sky loft. It's sky loft 16 at end of arena. Food and beverage services included. $1150 for all sessions.
We have 5 tickets left for Tulsa in a 20 person sky loft. It's sky loft 16 at end of arena. Food and beverage services included. $1150 for all sessions.
I will take 3 of the 5 1AA cash in hand please text 515-217-7220

Last minute change. I have 2 for the Maryland match. If you are a PSU fan you can have them. If you are a Maryland fan promise you will not bring that Robin Ficker guy and you can have them.

Last minute change. I have 2 for the Maryland match. If you are a PSU fan you can have them. If you are a Maryland fan promise you will not bring that Robin Ficker guy and you can have them.
Would love the rickets. Thanks 570-916-1958

If anyone is looking for tickets to the match today text 17178267165. 4 awesome seats available but please make sure you use the seats.

It's there a "PSU" section for B1gs?

Need to get 5 tickets for it.
There is but PSU bought it all for admin and wrestling families, none for sale to fans, as I understand. A bunch of us bought tickets in the Wisc section which is right beside PSU in section 112. PSU is 110. Good luck

Last I checked they were still selling upper section tickets at the regular price of $30, i think resale of lower were going for more than $200 each.

Any idea when Penn State will release tickets to nationals. I am unable to use mine and will have four extra for sale.

UPDATE: skip this comment because I now have enough tickets.. lol

I'm Looking for tickets to the clarion match.

Email str8dblz@gmail.com if you have anything.

Last edited:
I have 2 tickets available for Clarion

Section E3L Row 7

$50 for the pair (Venmo or PayPal)

I have 3 in the Edinboro section if you are interested.
How about a trade ? 1 box per ticket.
c-cd_15886-wine-in-3__41528.1656014821.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 82bordeaux
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT