ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets: For sale or Wanted

backdrft76

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2012
Might as well start with this:

From Facebook: "I have 3 front row WRESTLING SEASON TICKETS S1U seats 9,11,13 for purchase. My cost.
$627.00
Come watch the Nittany Lions win their 11th National Titles!!
Text Scott. 717-994-2191

Row A"

Edit - Sold

Mods - please sticky this thread for future use this season. @CSauertiegPSU

Last edited:
I’ll be looking for two for a few meets! And I am nicer than JTS! I have only been banned on THR once, unlike him…. Lol

Dont let him fool you folks. It is true... he took his banning like a man and didn't go back but had he not done that, he would would have been shitcanned again and again...just like me.

Thank you for hearing me out. :)

Looking for 2 season tickets.
The line starts back there….…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….>

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Want 2 tickets to Lock Haven for me and my 8 year old son. It will be our first match in rec hall as we’ve only been to duals in BJC.

I'll be looking for 4 tickets to the Iowa match...as in good seats. Will compensate any season ticket holders that are able to secure them when they go on sale.

Hello . I’m looking for either 2 or 4 lower bowl seats for the Iowa match . Willing to compensate for better seats . Can also trade basketball tickets if anyone is interested. Have 4 front row (feet on the wood floor) mens basketball season directly across from the visiting team bench . Please text or call at 814-590-4292. Thanks .
Tom

FYA - This process for SRO tickets may be new. I wasn’t aware of it.

Includes:
1) Asked to fill out an interest form that includes required name, email, and whether one is a current PSU student.
2) Variable pricing based on opponent.

Last edited:
Will have 4 Lock Haven tickets for sale. $25 per ticket. Section W1L. Can't remember exact seats and PSU hasn't loaded our tickets onto the app yet. I won't ask for any money until they make the tickets available for transfer. First one to text me and say they want all four of them. 814-nine five two-8225

Reactions: DrDJ.Ed1968
Looking for 5 tickets for both Michigan (Fri Jan 20) and Michigan State (Sun Jan 22) for my father, brothers and I.

Thank you kindly.

R

Unfortunately, won’t be able to make it to the Lock Haven match. Just put 6 tickets up for sale. 2 in N5U row D and 4 in W4L row 4. Hope someone can uses them. You will find them on the PSU market place.

is there any other way to purchase the 4 tickets or can you provide a link?
Sorry, I am not too savvy with selling tickets. They are available at Ticketmaster. I do not see a way for me to get them back now. There must be an option to email tickets. Next time I will post here first and try to save someone some Ticketmaster fees.

Reactions: hlstone
just booked the hotel for my son and i january 20-22, so i'll be looking for 2 tickets for both the michigan and the michigan state duals.

if anyone has any leads on men's basketball or men's hockey on jan 21, we'll be trying to hit up those as well.

One free ticket for PSU vs Rider on 12/2/22. Section 109. Row 8. Seat 8. Feel free to email me at jmbrugnoliATyahoo.com if interested.

Two available for lockhaven….email at noseyfedatgmail.com.
Locator
Sec S1U, Row K, Seat 21, 23
Not with that email.
0d4251bd695d7c44107adf90da41d2d1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
Anybody contacted from the wait list? I haven't heard anything and I think I have north of 2200 points.

4 tickets available for the Lock Haven match. 1 pair at $26 each (westside mezzanine) and 1 pair at $40 each in S3. Can mail out tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Str8DBLz
ADVERTISEMENT