Votes: 16 35.6%
  • 82bordeaux - 'How The Turd Stole Real'

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

backdrft76

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2012
The votes are in! While one post in particular has been a fan favorite since it's inception, the semi-finals were a very close call amongst 2nd and 4th.

Below are your 2 finalists. Please pick your favorite post to win the inaugural NittanyNation Post of the Year.

Next year is already shaping up to be a doozy as 2 posts have already been nominated just in the last week. FUN times await!

Here are the links:
Johnstownsteel - 'Hawk Report Refugee Registration.'
82bordeaux - 'How The Turd Stole Real'

The winner will be evident in this thread when the poll officially closes 7 days from now.

Good luck to our finalists @johnstownsteel (my nominee for moderator of the year 2023) and @82bordeaux (the OG GIF master)!

Lastly, thank you to everyone here for your often times hilarious, creative and thoughtful posts throughout the years. Keep 'em coming! It's been FUN!

Since I seem to be a bit of an Iowa fan, according to at least one HR poster, I can't vote for either in good conscience. Also, I don’t mind engaging Ironbird. It gives me something to do in retirement.

Reactions: PD4thespawn
Since I seem to be a bit of an Iowa fan, according to at least one HR poster, I can't vote for either in good conscience. Also, I don’t mind engaging Ironbird. It gives me something to do in retirement.
Considering that even Gobbles started a match-me fundraising campaign over there to get The Turd to stop posting (wasn’t successful, for anyone wondering), I’d say you shouldn’t feel guilty voting for bordeaux.

And you shouldn’t feel guilty voting for johnstown, either, as his post was a helping hand to those who could no longer suffer The Turd. It was a real humanitarian effort.

In fact, our 2 finalist posts are so interrelated that this is one of the few times I would root for a tie.

Voted Bordo and it really isn't even that close. :)
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
I really, really, really want someone (or myself :p) to drop Bordo's post over at HR very soon. Not only is it hilarious and 'tis the season, but with Gobblin calling IronBird a Turd just recently (along with everyone else) has set the stage up perfectly for an epic mic drop.

I really, really, really want someone (or myself :p) to drop Bordo's post over at HR very soon. Not only is it hilarious and 'tis the season, but with Gobblin calling IronBird a Turd just recently (along with everyone else) has set the stage up perfectly for an epic mic drop.
Those guys have been going off on each other lately. It's rather entertaining watching them fight amongst themselves. I'll say this too, the more BNicols posts, the more Hawk fans are going to regret his name is going on their new wrestling room. Lol

I have wondered how that hasn’t shown up over there . . . yet.

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
ADVERTISEMENT