• Slush - 'Southern scuffle'

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Johnstownsteel - 'Future Lineups 2023-2026'

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Chickenman Testa - 'Why - Winning #10 - is great....'

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • IwasAwful - 'In case im kidnapped....'

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Diggerpup - 'Day 2 - Offically Offical 2022 Big Ten Tournament and B1G+ Technical Support Thread'

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Diggerpup - 'New Transfer'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 82bordeaux - 'How The Turd Stole Real'

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • Chickenman Testa - 'Real to Hawks'

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Johnstownsteel - 'Hawk Report Refugee Registration.'

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

backdrft76

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2012
Alrighty, here we go with the first ever voting for the NN "Post of the Year". I had to divide this into 2 different Week 1 poll threads since we are limited to 10 poll options per thread. The voting will last 3 weeks in total, next week taking us to the Top 4, and finishing up before Christmas with the Top 2. I am providing the links to the posts below, so you may need to click on them to refresh your memory and get the back story. If I missed some, please let me know in this thread. As we go thru the year, feel free to tag me and I'll add them to my Bookmarks.

In order of date, earliest to latest:
This is Poll #1. Poll #2 can be found here. https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/2022-post-of-the-year-voting-thread-2-round-1.327596/

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Just a last minute bump before the poll closes in case you missed it and want to cast your vote.
And if my math is correct, 22 of the 50 posters who voted thus far voted for only one nominee instead of two. Still time to complete your vote, folks.

ADVERTISEMENT