Votes: 19 36.5%
  • LOTOlion - 'AS THE BIRD TURNS'

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

backdrft76

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2012
Here we go with the first ever voting for the NN "Post of the Year". I had to divide this into 2 different Week 1 poll threads since we are limited to 10 poll options per thread. The voting will last 3 weeks in total, next week taking us to the Top 4, and finishing up before Christmas with the Top 2. I am providing the links to the posts below, so you may need to click on them to refresh your memory and get the back story. If I missed some, please let me know in this thread. As we go thru the year, feel free to tag me and I'll add them to my Bookmarks.

In order of date, earliest to latest:
This is Poll #2. Poll #1 can be found here. https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/2022-post-of-the-year-voting-thread-1-round-1.327595/

Last edited:
Suggestion : put all the links to the nominee posts in one post; within that post, for each nominee put a link to one of the two voting threads (the one corresponding to where to cast the vote for the nominee).

Last edited:
Reactions: backdrft76
From this thread, the Top 2 will advance. In the other thread, the Top 2 will also advance. That will give us the Top 4 from both threads combined to vote on starting next week (and only one thread thereafter). Then the Top 2 from there will advance to the finals the following and final week.
Can any of these posts duck now in order to get a better seed then?

Dont we all get a trophy?!?
giphy.gif

If a butterfly flapping his wings on one side of the world can cause a typhoon on the other then maybe my vote can start something. Of course it would have to start with the payment, lol.
I have less of a chance than Dolly Parton making it into the R&R HOF.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Just a last minute bump before the poll closes in case you missed it and want to cast your vote.
And it looks like only 26 of the 50 voters to date voted for two nominees . . . still time for the other 24 voters to make a second selection.

ADVERTISEMENT