2023 Post of the Year - Semi-Finals

Vote for your top 2

• slushead - 'It's IOWA WEEK!! 2023 Edition'

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • slushead - Previously the 'Kerk twisted his hammy' thread

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • amattaro - 'Why - Winning #11* - is great....' Mona edition

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Unbiased_football_fan - Penn State's 2023 NCAA Chances (aka Firing Up the Diesel Generator)

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • danoftw - 'AS THE BIRD TURNS'

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • amattaro - 'Clarion Open'

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • El-Jefe - 'What was the DOJ doing in Iowa? -Tom Brands'

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters

backdrft76

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2012
The votes from Round 1 are in! Below are the Top 7 Posts from 2023 that made it to the Semi-final round (we did have a tie in the 3rd poll).

Please review these carefully, choose wisely, and cast your vote for your favorite 2 Posts to see who advances to next week's Final round.

Top 2 Advance to the Finals!
Please, no cheating and paying off other members for votes!

And as I have stated before, if throughout the year you think a post if worthy of POTY consideration, tag me. I catch a lot, but also miss some.

Reactions: PSUbluTX
And as I have stated before, if throughout the year you think a post if worthy of POTY consideration, tag me. I catch a lot, but also miss some.
Can't you just search for "poty"? I promise we won't call you a poty mouth.

Reactions: rmg78
Dang, Slush and Amattoro dominating! Nice work fellas.

Gotta give mad props to Slush for his perfect use of the pic of Dean whispering sweet nothings into the ear of a squealing Warner.

Reactions: danoftw
Can't you just search for "poty"? I promise we won't call you a poty mouth.
Lol. Perhaps I'll try that next year. But a tag would make it a lot easier and time efficient for me when gathering the posts for the first round and putting the Week 1 threads together. I bookmark the posts when I get tagged so they're all in one place, and that way I don't have to go searching.

The choices are:

Iowa
Iowa
Iowa
Partly about Iowa
Iowa
Iowa
Iowa

I vote for Iowa 100%!

The choices are:

Laughing about Iowa’s big bucks donor
Laughing about Iowa recruit accidentally posting his anus
Laughing about Iowa having wrestling Dads trying to poach, recruit, author binders that the head coach actually talks about at pressers
Partly laughing about Iowa, but having to save some laughter for Ryan tweets
Laughing about Iowa lone wolf firefighter attempts
Laughing about Iowa Moms screaming and mashing their glasses
Laughing about Iowa having Telford make midnight calls to top 10 recruits
Laughing about Iowa because you know more comedy is on the way
I vote for laughing at Iowa 100%!
And laughing about Iowa because that’s what we get paid to do

FYI

Apple brandy + Ginger Ale is tasty. Not Pineapple hard seltzer tasty, but still tasty.

Reactions: PASLP2
The votes from Round 1 are in! Below are the Top 7 Posts from 2023 that made it to the Semi-final round (we did have a tie in the 3rd poll).

Please review these carefully, choose wisely, and cast your vote for your favorite 2 Posts to see who advances to next week's Final round.

Top 2 Advance to the Finals!
Please, no cheating and paying off other members for votes!

Sorry but all posts of the year belong to me... freaking out year after year in the first round of nationals, on the way to another runaway team championship, complaining about absurd minutae and ends up being totally irrelevant. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: mcpat
FYI

Apple brandy + Ginger Ale is tasty. Not Pineapple hard seltzer tasty, but still tasty.
High Five Best Friends GIF by Saturday Night Live

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT