ADVERTISEMENT

2024 wrestler Joe Sealey to PSU!!!

Kid is a hammer, but who else saw this pic and had PTSD Flashbacks of Jimmy G. fighting with his headgear? Hopefully a haircut is in his future LOL.

images

Kid is a hammer, but who else saw this pic and had PTSD Flashbacks of Jimmy G. fighting with his headgear? Hopefully a haircut is in his future LOL.

Don't think you will have to worry about that. @IAChief32 pointed out during Worlds maybe that Sealey never stopped to push his hair out of his eyes. It's pretty crazy, but true(I rewatched).

That performance brought to mind 5 things:

Relentless, fluid, dominant, talented, hair cut.

He is going to be a fun one to watch. I see another Zain, Jason, Bo like gauntlet in the works with Barr (lock for a redshirt), Sealy & Ryder. All in the same room at the same time in sequential weights. Iron sharpens iron, Brutal!

Last edited:
Man, it's going to be hard to get all of these horses on the mat at the same time without some grey, red and Olympic shirts.

@zzs006 deserves a commission for this one, he's practically been Sealy's agent on here. Watching Sealy at Cadet worlds and some other videos, he really is as natural a fit for the Penn State room as can be imagined. Polished moves and lots of them, but with some snarl and a gas tank. Looks incredibly relaxed and athletic on the mat.

@zzs006 deserves a commission for this one, he's practically been Sealy's agent on here. Watching Sealy at Cadet worlds and some other videos, he really is as natural a fit for the Penn State room as can be imagined. Polished moves and lots of them, but with some snarl and a gas tank. Looks incredibly relaxed and athletic on the mat.
Thank you! Been a fan for quite awhile but I really didn’t think we were going to get him. I love being wrong however

Seems pretty clear, after this year when Max wins his second and moves on; there is a better than even chance Brooks, Starocci, and Facundo will all move up.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Not that it's relevant anymore but Iowa didn't break his Top 5 after I heard a few times that they were in the Driver's Seat.

js8793 posted on HR (not sure which article he pulled it from) that it was PSU, Nebraska, North Carolina, Lehigh and Stanford.

Not that it's relevant anymore but Iowa didn't break his Top 5 after I heard a few times that they were in the Driver's Seat.

js8793 posted on HR (not sure which article he pulled it from) that it was PSU, Nebraska, North Carolina, Lehigh and Stanford.
HR and wrong go hand in hand.
JS may get more than a few right, but generally speaking if it's found on HR it's wrong.

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT