ADVERTISEMENT

2024 wrestler Joe Sealey to PSU!!!

Besides winning NCAAs and World/Olympic championships, hearing that a big-time recruit has committed to the good guys is the next best day of the year. So excited to see Joe in blue and white.
If it happens during a work day, my productivity decreases at the same speed a semi truck slows down once it hits the sand of an emergency off ramp on a mountain road

That performance brought to mind 5 things:

Relentless, fluid, dominant, talented, hair cut.

He is going to be a fun one to watch. I see another Zain, Jason, Bo like gauntlet in the works with Barr (lock for a redshirt), Sealy & Ryder. All in the same room at the same time in sequential weights. Iron sharpens iron, Brutal!

I keep forgetting we have barr. We are so blessed with talent it's not even funny. Fun. It not funny lol

Your boy Ironbird is losing his mind. His latest ruminations on Lord Spencer are something - even Sadulaev pales in comparison
Losing? His mind has been MIA for a long time.

insane.gif

Your boy Ironbird is losing his mind. His latest ruminations on Lord Spencer are something - even Sadulaev pales in comparison
Ladies and gentlemen, I submit to you Ironbird in all his fanboy glory:

[IMG alt="IRONBIRD"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/iowa/data/avatars/m/89/89784.jpg?1571939189[/IMG]

IRONBIRD

HR MVP​

AGAIN, SPENCER LEE IS the BEST wrestler in the world!!! The closest to 100% Healthy we have seen him was at that Freestyle Tournament a few years back. He made the best we have, look stupid!!! He did not have a close match.

Aujua, Tomato, and several others were there. Not taken anything away from anyone else including the Russian Tank, but there is no way in hell that any of them could have done what he has already.

That is the answer to, injuries happen. YES, they do, some can work through minor crap and still win. A very small number have been able to overcome some pretty major injuries and win. When that has happened, they usually squeak by and that is not to taken anything away from what they did!!!

LEE has dominated at NCAAs, and the last one, he did it with two bad knees. I have never even heard of anyone even wrestling with torn ACL in BOTH knees before more or less winning the NCAAs! So to this point, he has done more then his job. He has been the face of the IOWA program! I truly believe that a lot of what he has done, he has done for this program.

He knew what it meant for us to win a team title. He knew that he was going to have to be a big part of it. I think he Wrestled hurt for IOWA. Without the F-in cvid year he would have already been a 4Xer! He would now be recovering and training for worlds and Olympics already with more time to heal up.

No other wrestler in our lifetime, could have done what LEE is doing.

———————

[IMG alt="IRONBIRD"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/iowa/data/avatars/m/89/89784.jpg?1571939189[/IMG]

IRONBIRD

HR MVP​

AGAIN, SPENCER LEE IS the BEST wrestler in the world!!! The closest to 100% Healthy we have seen him was at that Freestyle Tournament a few years back. He made the best we have, look stupid!!! He did not have a close match.

Aujua, Tomato, and several others were there. Not taken anything away from anyone else including the Russian Tank, but there is no way in hell that any of them could have done what he has already.

That is the answer to, injuries happen. YES, they do, some can work through minor crap and still win. A very small number have been able to overcome some pretty major injuries and win. When that has happened, they usually squeak by and that is not to taken anything away from what they did!!!

LEE has dominated at NCAAs, and the last one, he did it with two bad knees. I have never even heard of anyone even wrestling with torn ACL in BOTH knees before more or less winning the NCAAs! So to this point, he has done more then his job. He has been the face of the IOWA program! I truly believe that a lot of what he has done, he has done for this program.

He knew what it meant for us to win a team title. He knew that he was going to have to be a big part of it. I think he Wrestled hurt for IOWA. Without the F-in cvid year he would have already been a 4Xer! He would now be recovering and training for worlds and Olympics already with more time to heal up.

———————
Ironburd has a point -- even Robles never won NCAAs with torn ACLs in both knees.

———————
Other than the fact that I don't ever remember when Lee did or even could wrestle meat juice or a Fruit/Vegetable.....there isn't a whole lot here with which I disagree. Of course..... the part about him wrestling a tank had to be a joke. That Ironbird is such a Jester :)

Last edited:
All righty el-Jefe , time for my fav part , where you lay out the potential starters by weight and year after a prize recruit joins the blue and white. TIA

IRONBIRD

HR MVP​

———————

He's not done...

IRONBIRD

HR MVP​

12tdsaw said:

sometimes i wonder if some of you guys wrestled,i bet tom brands isn't giving up. jesuroga, kueter, arnold, chittum,block, riggins any and all could develope into regular finalist.p.k. ayala. whatever hope they are not hanging around all impressed with carl over at smug u
I am with you on this my friend. We all get what the F*** st $$$$ and corruption has been able to buy. We have been right there with them and took them to the wood shed 2 years in a row prior to last year. It was done then, and can be done again!

IOWA will have the best facility in the country! IOWA has the best and largest fan base in the country. IOWA will have the best women program in the country!

This year we are one key man stepping up for us, or one key man crapping the bed for them away from another title, and many of you throw in the damn towel!?!?!?

Last I saw, Alabama got beat!

He's not done...

IRONBIRD

HR MVP​

I am with you on this my friend. We all get what the F*** st $$$$ and corruption has been able to buy. We have been right there with them and took them to the wood shed 2 years in a row prior to last year. It was done then, and can be done again!

IOWA will have the best facility in the country! IOWA has the best and largest fan base in the country. IOWA will have the best women program in the country!

This year we are one key man stepping up for us, or one key man crapping the bed for them away from another title, and many of you throw in the damn towel!?!?!?

animalhouse-over.gif

Welcome to the family Joe Sealey!! I can't believe how Cael has lined up one murderer's row after another, but sure ain't complaining. I think a 6 champ team is in our future.

Reactions: PSU Fan in TN

IRONBIRD

HR MVP​

———————
LOL so your saying he can beat the old man Cael??

Welcome to the family Joe Sealey!! I can't believe how Cael has lined up one murderer's row after another, but sure ain't complaining. I think a 6 champ team is in our future.
Wow would that be something, a lot of things have to play out for that too happen. Our (assumed ) lineup definately has the talent and Im gonna go ahead and say (with Haines in) that every guy in this years lineup will graduate with AT LEAST one title.

He's not done...

IRONBIRD

HR MVP​

If I wasn’t “retired” over there that particular thread would undoubtedly lead to yet another new username.

If I wasn’t “retired” over there that particular thread would undoubtedly lead to yet another new username.
“I would give my life for Spencer”

“I would bear Spencer’s child”

“Sadulaev < Spencer”

“Lar’s phone bill”

These aren’t really punchy - need to be more succinct, but the possibilities are endless

Wow would that be something, a lot of things have to play out for that too happen. Our (assumed ) lineup definately has the talent and Im gonna go ahead and say (with Haines in) that every guy in this years lineup will graduate with AT LEAST one title.
That is a bold statement and I like it but you really see Robbie Howard and Bartlett winning titles before they are done? I think the talent is there but the results haven’t been. If Robbie can get healthy I see him as a high AA but I’m not sure about champ and Bartlett at 141 should be in the mix for mid tier AA as well. As far as SVN, Haines, Facundo, and Kerk I most definitely agree that titles and probably multiple are in their future

ADVERTISEMENT