ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2025 Florida Safety Antonio Branch Jr. commits to Penn State!

Aside from NIL, Poindexter's record of developing top Safety's, along with the projection of Winston's NFL future, should be super attractive to high school Safety recruits. I really like the fact that Poindexter seems to be focusing on recruits that seem to have length. Even though the 2025 targets seem pretty light, they seem to have the frames such that the S&C program can turn them into Winston and Wheatley clones down the road.

And with the roster pretty well stocked at the position with Lane, Nelson, Toure and others, the 2025 Safety's should have a year or two to mature before they are needed to start.

Haha, our 2025 class is now ranked 7 on rivals and USC is 18. Yesterday we could not keep up with USC, further evidence of our decline. 🤪
USC took it on the chin with the elite DL de-commits, although those should have been obvious. They're probably also going to lose JuJu Lewis. Auburn is coming hard after him. Auburn is also about to steal Henderson from us, and they pay better than anybody.

Can't see Lincoln Riley sticking around for much longer the way that USC is losing the NIL battle.

Can't see Lincoln Riley sticking around for much longer the way that USC is losing the NIL battle.

What is the deal with USC and NIL? It's been believed that they had unlimited resources. Now they have an offensive guru at HC who had a strong record before his arrival. What gives?

USC took it on the chin with the elite DL de-commits, although those should have been obvious. They're probably also going to lose JuJu Lewis. Auburn is coming hard after him. Auburn is also about to steal Henderson from us, and they pay better than anybody.

Last year it was reported that Caleb made $5M in NIL at USC, which was more than the majority of the LA Rams players. It is odd to see them struggling right now. I agree with your assessment. I think Riley‘s going to fail in the Big10. Conversely, I think Oregon will do really well long term, probably well right from the start.

Last year it was reported that Caleb made $5M in NIL at USC, which was more than the majority of the LA Rams players. It is odd to see them struggling right now. I agree with your assessment. I think Riley‘s going to fail in the Big10. Conversely, I think Oregon will do really well long term, probably well right from the start.
Speaking of Oregon they seem to have unlimited money. I was in Eugene recently at Hayward Field, that is their track stadium. It is a state of the art facility. My point is they have the Phil Knight/Nike money pumping through that place. I don't think any recruit is too expensive for them.

Reactions: LMTLION
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT