ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2026 Three-Star WR Lavar Keys commits to Penn State

Looks pretty quick. What's his 40 time?
Good question. He doesn't look Hamler quick to me but very few people ever have that kind of twitch. Hamler looked like he could go from zero to sixty in a step. But this kid is fast with great vision also appears to be strong imo.

Named after Lavar Arrington....playing with his son. Time sure flies.

Was just in my office and looked at one of my PSU ticket collages that hangs framed on the wall. My daughter was born August 12,1999 which is the same day that the Sports Illustrated cover with "Lavar Arrington Fires Up #1 Penn State!" arrived in my mailbox. Brought the magazine to the hospital....

I turn 59 later this month- but remember watching PSU football games that weren't on over the air or basic cable at Bobby Valentine's Sports Bar in Norwalk,CT. My wife would make me bring one of the kids to keep me on my best behavior. I got some pretty weird looks bringing a 3/4/5 month old in a car seat into the Tavern.

Good luck Lavar!

Named after Lavar Arrington....playing with his son. Time sure flies.

Was just in my office and looked at one of my PSU ticket collages that hangs framed on the wall. My daughter was born August 12,1999 which is the same day that the Sports Illustrated cover with "Lavar Arrington Fires Up #1 Penn State!" arrived in my mailbox. Brought the magazine to the hospital....

I turn 59 later this month- but remember watching PSU football games that weren't on over the air or basic cable at Bobby Valentine's Sports Bar in Norwalk,CT. My wife would make me bring one of the kids to keep me on my best behavior. I got some pretty weird looks bringing a 3/4/5 month old in a car seat into the Tavern.

Good luck Lavar!
Click here for a great article about this kid.

He is named after Arrington as you said. And he’s always been a huge PSU fan. I know they all say it when they commit, but this kid legitimately seems like he’s been a fan throughout his entire life. This article indicates a 4.32 40 time. Hopefully the momentum continues on the 2026 class!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT