6 Twitter accounts taken down

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Seems the 6 accounts were really government accounts from Iran and China. They have been posting a lot of right wing MAGA type conspiracy theories in an effort to influence the midterm elections.

Twitter account 'Ultra MAGA BELLA Hot Babe' — which spread conspiracy theories to thousands of followers — was run by someone in China: report​

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Does limiting a single voice equal restricting free speech?

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Seems the 6 accounts were really government accounts from Iran and China. They have been posting a lot of right wing MAGA type conspiracy theories in an effort to influence the midterm elections.

Twitter account 'Ultra MAGA BELLA Hot Babe' — which spread conspiracy theories to thousands of followers — was run by someone in China: report​

Yes. As we have told you time and time again, these people you believe exist, do not.

LdN

Reactions: The Spin Meister

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
If I tweeted that my cousin’s girlfriend saw some shady stuff at a drop box, I would have been banned.

Ultra maga bella hot babe was active posting crazy stuff. Why? Did Twitter allow bots to continue on purpose in order to showcase qanon crap?

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
If I tweeted that my cousin’s girlfriend saw some shady stuff at a drop box, I would have been banned.

Ultra maga bella hot babe was active posting crazy stuff. Why? Did Twitter allow bots to continue on purpose in order to showcase qanon crap?

Yep. 2lyin doesn't realize this means the opposite of what he thinks it means.

It implies China was in kahoots with Biden.

LdN

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001

The computer that you're using was probably made in China too :rolleyes:

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001

You get smacked around on this board, as much as Biden does when he now posts on Twitter.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
No. They aren’t Americans. They have no constitutional rights
Is free speech only for Americans. There have been a lot of re-tweets of those 6 foreign accounts - by brain dead conservatives.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Yep. 2lyin doesn't realize this means the opposite of what he thinks it means.

It implies China was in kahoots with Biden.

LdN
China only wants to destroy the USA they could care less what politician is in the WH. Those accounts were probably opened during the liar's term. China, Russia, N Korea, and Iran all want Trump in office because of how stupid he is. He's also very gullible and easy to fool.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
China only wants to destroy the USA they could care less what politician is in the WH. Those accounts were probably opened during the liar's term. China, Russia, N Korea, and Iran all want Trump in office because of how stupid he is. He's also very gullible and easy to fool.

Not sure if you noticed, but Biden is doing a fine job of destroying the US.

Again, twitter leaned left and left these accounts.
Musk leans right and deleted these accoubts.

Latest posts