ADVERTISEMENT

A Few Bold Predictions

sharpshooter212121

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2012
With only a few games left I wanted to put out a few bold predictions that I think can see happening in regards to recruiting, game play and a few odd and end things similar to that of Matthew Berry.

1. Miles Sanders returns a Kickoff for a TD. He’s been close and had several nice returns, I think in one of these last few games he takes one the distance.

2. Andrew Nelson and Nyeem Wartman-White both decide to come back for another year. I know it’s been stated that Nyeem wouldn’t and the thought process on Nelson is he wont either. However, I think with what’s transpired the last few weeks may really change their mind and the thought of a Championship next year could bring both back.

3. Recruiting, I think we keep all of our current commits and then land Wade, Proctor, DWP, Lovett, Danny Davis, and then 2 surprise steals Hinish and Jordan Anthony.

4. With talented recruiting classes continuing to come in and with depth continuing to improve a few guys are going to start transferring out because playing time just isn’t going to be there. One guy I could see transferring would be Jake Zembiec. He may be very talented and was a great get, I’m just not sure he will ever have a chance to really compete for the job unless he waits it out until his senior year. If it were me, I would want to compete for a starting job at another school. Especially when you know you have talented guys like Clifford and hopefully Fields coming in behind you.

5. Franklin wins a few of the National Coach of the Year Awards. How can he not? This team was 2-2 and looking depleted with injury especially on defense and now we have a legit chance to head to the Big Ten Championship and even a chance at the Playoff.

6. Franklin gets a 5-year extension and Joe Mo becomes one of the top 5 highest paid offensive coordinators to lock him up a few more years. I’m hoping when Franklin hired him they had a silent agreement in place that he wouldn’t leave after a year or two if offense flourishes.

7. Last but not least, Michigan goes down to OSU in 2 weeks, Penn State wins out and heads to the Big Ten Championship to take on the Badgers. We win and make the College Football Playoff to take on the Crimson Tide. Leaving Hines Field week 1 with my wife I honestly thought we may win 8 games at best and even that looked dim. If were keeping this bold predictions alive I may as well go out on a limb and say we take down Bama and then defeat Clemson in the National Championship! Where I miss two of my teams basketball games because I wanted to witness the wildest Championship season Ever!

Coach Brown

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News