ADVERTISEMENT

A message for Iowa fans

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
First off, GFY for co-signing Zierath and his doxing agenda (against real people who are not me).

Secondly, Spencer is our answer. Brands will not make it happen other than coaching Spencer Lee. A few years from now, I see an Olympic champion Lee running the program against Cael (likely in his last few years) and some incredible contests for us to enjoy. Resurgence (NIL) and everyone on Lee’s intensity will result in competitive tournaments, which is awesome for the sport.

Qualifier: PSU is exceptional at producing champs, and I feel that Spencer brings that edge.

First off, GFY for co-signing Zierath and his doxing agenda (against real people who are not me).

Secondly, Spencer is our answer. Brands will not make it happen other than coaching Spencer Lee. A few years from now, I see an Olympic champion Lee running the program against Cael (likely in his last few years) and some incredible contests for us to enjoy. Resurgence (NIL) and everyone on Lee’s intensity will result in competitive tournaments, which is awesome for the sport.

Qualifier: PSU is exceptional at producing champs, and I feel that Spencer brings that edge.
Good luck with that!

I might regret asking this but I'll just go for it... What's up with the doxing stuff? What happened?

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe

Coach Spencer Lee’s first hire……

Special Assistant Lar in Charge of Transfer Portal

I might regret asking this but I'll just go for it... What's up with the doxing stuff? What happened?
One of HawkeyeReports mods attempted to dox me. Unfortunately for him, not my real name. I have contacted everyone whose addresses were posted for a potential lawsuit, but it seems that most of the HR libs are simply talkers.

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz

So, just to play along with this little fantasy for a moment, exactly how many more years will Brands be head coach and not make it happen?

So if I understand your rationale, the only hope that Iowa has of becoming relevant again is for Spencer to lead them back to glory? Sounds good to me.

So if Spencer doesn’t win gold at the Olympics, will Iowa forever be relegated to a potential top 5 team?

Reactions: Str8DBLz
My questions as a recruit to Coach Lee would be… why did you not wrestle freestyle for 5 years? Will you encourage me to not wrestle freestyle? If I get injured, will you encourage me to not have surgery for 8 months?
Jesus Christ. This will be answered at the Olympics. Truly pathetic take here. Hell, I was balls out for Steveson last year i the Olympics

Good luck with what? That is written on the wall at this point. Spencer is 100000% Hawkeye and that’s his destiny.

Good luck on having a guy who hasn’t competed internationally in years winning a gold medal on two reconstructed knees and coming back to outcoach Cael or one of his former wrestlers who may coach. DT? AB?

Jesus Christ. This will be answered at the Olympics. Truly pathetic take here. Hell, I was balls out for Steveson last year i the Olympics
I do hope you are right, because I always root for team USA gold, but those are legitimate questions if you were a kid trusting your career to Spencer Lee.

So if I understand your rationale, the only hope that Iowa has of becoming relevant again is for Spencer to lead them back to glory? Sounds good to me.

So if Spencer doesn’t win gold at the Olympics, will Iowa forever be relegated to a potential top 5 team?
Idk top 5 unlikely, top 3 maybe. But brands can’t get it done, that’s for sure. Still pissed about last year . Rub it in all you want, I’m a rational wrestling fan that loves the hawks

Good luck on having a guy who hasn’t competed internationally in years winning a gold medal on two reconstructed knees and coming back to outcoach Cael or one of his former wrestlers who may coach. DT? AB?
Lol. Exactly why I discredit PSU fans. He’s the favorite before considering the knees. It’s his to lose, one acl, two acls, or 0 acls. Gilman crawling to you is all we need to know.

I can see the conflict
Brands isn’t the answer. That’s very clear. NIL changes both programs- who comes out on top? Idk like I’ve said before, I like your superstars, specifically Bo Nickal. Bo is unpopular amongst hawk fans, but I really like the guy- we need that in IC.

He will. And you will support him. Because when it comes down to it, we’re all solid Americans.

I can agree with that. Whether it be Gilman or Lee. Go USA!
oldschool-party.gif

Brands isn’t the answer. That’s very clear. NIL changes both programs- who comes out on top? Idk like I’ve said before, I like your superstars, specifically Bo Nickal. Bo is unpopular amongst hawk fans, but I really like the guy- we need that in IC.
To put it simply I believe most coaches recruit kids that wrestled like themselves or with skills they themselves possessed. Not intentionally but it's just part of the process. Brands recruit tough nosed kids because that's how they wrestled hand fighting getting stall calls etc. Cael recruits kids who are inspired by expanding their offensive repertoire and getting better at wrestling mentally. That's why he always brings up gratitude and having fun it's a mental thing that he taps into. If a kid is having fun he's going be more confident about winning and not so upset if he loses it's all part of the process. Just my humble opinion and I agree totally the brands pass over a lot of kids who could really score if they coached that way but they don't I know there are exceptions in iowas history but they were the exception not the rule

e74212ecb55f8592d68c3654271ce64b.jpg

To put it simply I believe most coaches recruit kids that wrestled like themselves or with skills they themselves possessed. Not intentionally but it's just part of the process. Brands recruit tough nosed kids because that's how they wrestled hand fighting getting stall calls etc. Cael recruits kids who are inspired by expanding their offensive repertoire and getting better at wrestling mentally. That's why he always brings up gratitude and having fun it's a mental thing that he taps into. If a kid is having fun he's going be more confident about winning and not so upset if he loses it's all part of the process. Just my humble opinion and I agree totally the brands pass over a lot of kids who could really score if they coached that way but they don't I know there are exceptions in iowas history but they were the exception not the rule
Who other than Slee wrestles like tNt? None.

There is more m* in their lineups than TnT.

I don’t think anyone
Typical moron. We have a program that, with NIL, and with our coaching tree, can easily become #1 again.
I don’t think anyone has stated Iowa can’t be on top again. I think it is the long, scripted scenario that assumes PSU will crumble after Cael, despite all of the quality wrestlers he has coached that would be possible coaching replacement down the line that is humorous.

And that your posting a message to Iowa fans on a PSU board.

Can't complain about doxing then make your identity quite so obvious, Larry

ADVERTISEMENT