ADVERTISEMENT

A person in my hood still has this yard sign up. Its a great to review it

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
  1. Black Lives do matter, but the BLM organization has proven to be corrupt and those that contributed were duped. Worse, BLM organization has contributed to lawlessness throughout the USA. Good job!
  2. Humans are not illegal but going into another nation without authorization is. This foolish policy has led to massive fiscal and social problems in "sanctuary cities". They learned this when they turned a blind eye to boarder states who have been suffering from the democrat's "open boarder" policies for decades.
  3. Love is love. I don't know anyone who is against this. Of course, until the start teaching sex to little kids. Then "love" is "grooming".
  4. Woman's rights are human rights. I don't even know what this means. But if it means a woman can kill an 8.5 month old fetus, it is pretty foolish.
  5. Science is real. Of course it is. Now, they need to adhere to this policy due to the fact that science has shown us lockdowns and masks were incorrect and the vaccines no longer helpful to 90% of humans.
  6. Water is life. I have no idea what this means. But if that means "don't move to states who's population is outstripping their ability to offer utilities" then I agree.
  7. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. To that I say "Hunter Biden's Laptop", "Biden/Obama having classified documents," and Democrats trying to hijack the electoral process.

yard-sign.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News