ADVERTISEMENT

Abdul Carter this Saturday

NittanyChris

Dec 3, 2001
Abdul has been solid this year, but I don’t think anyone can reasonably say he’s taken a step forward this season to be the dominant game changer we all anticipated.

Against Maryland we started to see some really good signs. I think we’ll see him step up on the big stage this Saturday and have a monster game. I could see 2 sacks and creating one turnover, maybe even a TD. He’s gonna show the nation why he’s wearing #11.

WE ARE!!!

Agree. Carter started the year like he had been reading his own press clippings. Too much emphasis on making a spectacular play. Sometimes out of position or over-ran the play.

Looked very good vs MD.

He'll be absolutely critical in the pass rush vs Maryland and underneath coverage of tight ends and backs. Must contain rollouts and scrambles by Michigan QB.

I think #11 comes up big Saturday

Abdul has been solid this year, but I don’t think anyone can reasonably say he’s taken a step forward this season to be the dominant game changer we all anticipated.

Against Maryland we started to see some really good signs. I think we’ll see him step up on the big stage this Saturday and have a monster game. I could see 2 sacks and creating one turnover, maybe even a TD. He’s gonna show the nation why he’s wearing #11.

WE ARE!!!
If not, sticks to Rojas!

Reactions: aworsnup
Hmmm, maybe he needs a new number. Number 11 is supposed to free-lance a lot more and make up for it with insane athletic ability.
One of the best of the Number 11 crew, who get less pub than others -- Navorro Bowman.

I remember the 2009 Rose Bowl where USC came in with 3 highly touted linebackers -- Brian Cushing, Clay Matthews III, and Rey Maualuga; Bowman played well in the Rose Bowl and then had a better pro career than the USC guys.

I would expect #11 to be the QB spy in obvious passing situations. UM's QB is fast and dangerous when he is flushed from the pocket.

Reactions: 81b&w and aworsnup
Did Manny release Abdul after Jacob's left the game? Wondering if his performance jump was assignment related.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT