ADVERTISEMENT

ADA Parking

kimlane

Aug 15, 2011
Does anyone have ADA parking and if so how much do you pay for the season ? Thank you

Does anyone have ADA parking and if so how much do you pay for the season ? Thank you
I currently have reserved ADA next to the stadium. I was paying $2500 in donations for the parking, the last two years required $1000 each yr in donations plus the standard parking fee of $140.

I did have general ADA parking for about 6 yrs then switched to reserve. Utility buses transport you to and from the stadium.

Most ADA parking is GENERAL PARKING and requires the standard parking fee of $140 for season ticket holders or the high priced single game parking.

Parking map outlines the ADA parking areas. Call the ADA ticket office for specific details.

Thanks . Appreciate your feedback

Hey Kim......additional information

seems the map on the link doesn't clearly indicate the HC parking areas, unless PSU drastic changed the ADA parking locations!

ADA Accessibility
The Bryce Jordan Center strives to provide exceptional service to all our guests, including those guests with disabilities or special needs. The Bryce Jordan Center recognizes the needs of persons with disabilities, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. The Bryce Jordan Center provides a full range of accommodations for guests with disabilities for the comfort and enjoyment of our events and facility.
If you have any questions or your requirement is not addressed, please contact the Bryce Jordan Center Ticket Office at (814) 865-5555 or BJCTicketCenter@psu.edu or visit Guest Relations located near Gates A & C on our Concourse during events.
This section highlights our services:

Thanks . Appreciate your feedback
Last year's parking map indicating the ADA parking locations, not sure if the PSU Athletic Dept has rearranged ADA parking for 2024.
better call.

Beaver Stadium Parking MapBeaver Stadium Parking Map 2021

How Much Is Parking at Beaver Stadium?

If you’re thinking about securing a parking ticket at Beaver Stadium, you should know that it’s probably best to book it in advance. In fact, you can save quite a bit of money by getting your parking passes ahead of time for any college football game. Check out the event rates for both standard and oversized vehicles:

• Advanced purchases: $15/car and $60/RV
  • Game-day cash parking: $40/car and $120/RV

Last edited:
I started attending games in 1990 through my father in law. The ADA parking lot was in the north end zone lot right adjacent to the stadium. By the time I dropped my tickets i 2015, the ADA lot had been moved to the softball field, 2 blocks down Park Ave to make way for the "good people" who had money sitting unused in their pockets. They used a half sized school us to transport the handicapped to the stadium. I felt it was a insult to handicapped people to shuttle them on a half a school bus while people better off had no problem walking into the stadium. Disagree with me if you like, that's just my feelings and opinion, but it irked me.

Good luck trying to get a season pass. I been trying to get one for 3 years now. Every year I get the same story that they are sold out and that I can buy single game passes to all the games for $50 a game.

I started attending games in 1990 through my father in law. The ADA parking lot was in the north end zone lot right adjacent to the stadium. By the time I dropped my tickets i 2015, the ADA lot had been moved to the softball field, 2 blocks down Park Ave to make way for the "good people" who had money sitting unused in their pockets. They used a half sized school us to transport the handicapped to the stadium. I felt it was a insult to handicapped people to shuttle them on a half a school bus while people better off had no problem walking into the stadium. Disagree with me if you like, that's just my feelings and opinion, but it irked me.
I strongly disagree because then you encourage abuse of the system because they are giving them premium parking. ADA season parking is already has a waiting list and in 3 years even with 400 points I still can not get a ADA season pass even for a parking garage. Imagine how hard it would be if it was premium locations

Reactions: PSU Lion 2000
I strongly disagree because then you encourage abuse of the system because they are giving them premium parking. ADA season parking is already has a waiting list and in 3 years even with 400 points I still can not get a ADA season pass even for a parking garage. Imagine how hard it would be if it was premium locations
IMO, it depends on whose ox is being gored. There was parking for disabled conveniently AT the stadium, where people in firmed and disabled had easy access to enter. Then greed took over, the disabled got pushed out so that people who had money burning holes in their pockets took over that lot. To me, it was cast out the disabled, brig in the rich. I know the university needs $$$$$$$$$, but it looked bad doing it at the expense of the disabled. It's not a question of volume, its helping people who can't get around as others can.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT