After 30+ years of Republican bullshit, we still have no answer to OPEC

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Gas prices are just higher under democrats....and have been for the past 45 years.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Ten of the last 14 years have had a democrat in charge of foreign policy. Your attempts to blame republicans are absurd. We had a booming economy and energy independence under trump and you threw it away

True, the oil boom happened under Obama. It doesn’t change the fact that decades of Republican oil policy is a massive failure.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
True, the oil boom happened under Obama. It doesn’t change the fact that decades of Republican oil policy is a massive failure.
Again then why are prices higher under democrats? The math doesn't support your claim bud. Gas prices on average are higher under democrats it's not debatable.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Again then why are prices higher under democrats? The math doesn't support your claim bud. Gas prices on average are higher under democrats it's not debatable.
They aren’t, honey. I would have assumed you could figure that out

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
No
At least no until we have completely maxxed out our energy production. It baffles me that even if you are a serious green does anyone think Venezuela or Russia produce this stuff more cleanly than we do?
I'm not a green much less someone who strongly believes in it.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Gas prices rose continuously from the end of the Clinton administration until the great recession. That's W's administration.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
WHAT the HECK are YOU talking about ? Donald Trump opened up oil drilling and Fracking, modified the "Regulations" that prior Democrat Presidents PUT on the oil industry... and OIL production in America BOOMED. Within 4 years America was:

1) Energy independent, AND
2) a NET exporter of OIL to the WORLD !!

We are still 100% at the mercy of OPEC, BECAUSE Joe Biden KILLED ALL of the Donald Trump reforms, and policies... and YOU gave the GALL to BLAME it on the Republican Party?

WISE UP !!
Paoli isn't very smart

Reactions: Hotshoe

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I thought you were talking about NG. But in general, I think that's probably a coincidence and not much more than that, since the oil price is set by a world market.
Of course oil prices are set by the world market but every bit of increased supply reduces prices somewhat and it also reduces dependence on foreign countries.

The same people who deny this the guy who is emptying our reserves is making a difference.

Liberal logic: Domestic production = minimal impact. Emptying oil reserves = substantial impact.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Gas prices rose continuously from the end of the Clinton administration until the great recession. That's W's administration.
Lol see above if look at the prices gas prices are consistently higher under democratic administration's. The math is what it is.

Reactions: Sullivan

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
I'm not a green much less someone who strongly believes in it.
I wasn't suggesting you were. I said "if" and the "you" was a generic plural. My point was
. if a person was against fossil fuels but due to current circumstances realized we need more for the short term and
. then surely the US can produce this energy more cleanly than Ven or Russia.

Latest posts