ADVERTISEMENT

Aiden Hutchinson

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Prayers up for the young man. A gruesome injury yesterday that is on par with the Joe Theisman Monday NIght Football break.

Reactions: aworsnup
Prayers up for the young man. A gruesome injury yesterday that is on par with the Joe Theisman Monday NIght Football break.
That's the type of injury that sometimes makes me feel guilty for watching this sport. Fortunately, that type of injury is pretty rare, which is amazing. I just hate for that to happen.

Reactions: Obliviax
That's the type of injury that sometimes makes me feel guilty for watching this sport. Fortunately, that type of injury is pretty rare, which is amazing. I just hate for that to happen.
I am going to post the video here....and am not sure I should. But it is reality. And I agree, this sport is brutal. I am starting to see players wearing padding on their helmets. I have to wonder why the various leagues didn't make these mandatory five years ago when every single team started to use them in practices. Helmets have been made as hard as steel for several decades and continue to be used as weapons (although have nothing to do with this situation). There has never been a reason why helmets should be as hard as they are on the outside.

Happy if the mods feel this shouldn't be posted and delete this if they feel it is appropriate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT