ADVERTISEMENT

All-Star Classic predictions

This is the first of 4 straight wins for Kerk this year vs Cass. Book it, he is ready.

He is right where RBY was with Desanto, when he switched to looking in the rear view mirror.

125: Pat McKee (Minnesota) vs Kysen Terukina (Iowa State) GOING WITH MCKEE
133: Lucas Byrd (Illinois) vs Michael McGee (Arizona State) GOING WITH MCGEE
157: Bryce Andonian (Virginia Tech) vs Will Lewan (Michigan) GOING WITH ANDONIAN
197: Jacob Warner (Iowa) vs Rocky Elam (Missouri) GOING WITH WARNER
285: Anthony Cassioppi (Iowa) vs Greg Kerkvliet (Penn State) GOING WITH KERVLIET
191: Kelani Corbett (Missouri Valley) vs Sydnee Kimber (McKendree) GOING WITH CORBETT
170: Yelena Makoyed (North Central) vs Jessie Lee (Life) GOING WITH LEE
184: Aaron Brooks (Penn State) vs Parker Keckeisen (Northern Iowa) GOING WITH BROOKS
141: Cole Matthews (Pittsburgh) vs Andrew Alirez (Northern Colorado) GOING WITH MATTHEWS
143: Adaugo Nwachukwu (Iowa Wesleyan) vs Alara Boyd (McKendree) ???
109: Peyton Prussin (Life) vs Emily Shilson (Augsburg) GOING WITH SHILSON
165: David Carr (Iowa State) vs Quincy Monday (Princeton) GOING WITH CARR
165: Dean Hamiti Jr. (Wisconsin) vs Keegan O'Toole (Missouri) GOING WITH O'TOOLE
149: Sammy Sasso (Ohio State) vs Austin Gomez (Wisconsin) GOING WITH GOMEZ
174: Carter Starocci (Penn State) vs Mekhi Lewis (Virginia Tech) GOING WITH STAROCCI

157: Bryce Andonian (Virginia Tech) vs Will Lewan (Michigan) GOING WITH ANDONIAN
285: Anthony Cassioppi (Iowa) vs Greg Kerkvliet (Penn State) GOING WITH KERVLIET
191: Kelani Corbett (Missouri Valley) vs Sydnee Kimber (McKendree) GOING WITH CORBETT
184: Aaron Brooks (Penn State) vs Parker Keckeisen (Northern Iowa) GOING WITH BROOKS
141: Cole Matthews (Pittsburgh) vs Andrew Alirez (Northern Colorado) GOING WITH MATTHEWS
165: Dean Hamiti Jr. (Wisconsin) vs Keegan O'Toole (Missouri) GOING WITH O'TOOLE
149: Sammy Sasso (Ohio State) vs Austin Gomez (Wisconsin) GOING WITH GOMEZ
174: Carter Starocci (Penn State) vs Mekhi Lewis (Virginia Tech) GOING WITH STAROCCI
Wait a second…ROAR is making predictions?!?!

I thought that it’s all about the process, that hopefully these young men will challenge themselves, maybe learn something new and come out of it an improved wrestler and predictions are not important?
😉

Wait a second…ROAR is making predictions?!?!

I thought that it’s all about the process, that hopefully these young men will challenge themselves, maybe learn something new and come out of it an improved wrestler and predictions are not important?
😉
The matches don't count. That's why!

I am just assuming that I am @RoarLions1 favorite and he felt obligated to post predictions....

Stealing Roar’s format. Sorry @RoarLions1 it still shows as a quote, but my dexterity on mobile is so bad my first two attempts to change it failed.
157: Bryce Andonian (Virginia Tech) vs Will Lewan (Michigan) GOING WITH LEWAN (yech)
285: Anthony Cassioppi (Iowa) vs Greg Kerkvliet (Penn State) JUST WANNA WATCH
149: Sammy Sasso (Ohio State) vs Austin Gomez (Wisconsin) GOING WITH SASSO

Last edited:
Reactions: jrod65
125: Pat McKee (Minnesota) vs Kysen Terukina (Iowa State) MCKEE BY TF
133: Lucas Byrd (Illinois) vs Michael McGee (Arizona State) MCGEE BY D
157: Bryce Andonian (Virginia Tech) vs Will Lewan (Michigan) ANDONIAN because I can't handle the Lewan style or not wrestling. It rivals Tony Nelson. The Dancing bears in a 157 match.
197: Jacob Warner (Iowa) vs Rocky Elam (Missouri) WARNER Because neither can get out on bottom. And Dax Mean is not in the match.
285: Anthony Cassioppi (Iowa) vs Greg Kerkvliet (Penn State) Hopefully enjoy a match with HWT fireworks. I root for Cass anytime it isn't against Captain Kerk.
191: Kelani Corbett (Missouri Valley) vs Sydnee Kimber (McKendree) Corbet by TF because it is FS rules and a gut or leg lace and it is over.
170: Yelena Makoyed (North Central) vs Jessie Lee (Life) Lee because at least one Lee needs to be a winner tonight.
184: Aaron Brooks (Penn State) vs Parker Keckeisen (Northern Iowa) Brooks although Keckeisen is usually fun to watch and will not back down. Should be a fun match.
141: Cole Matthews (Pittsburgh) vs Andrew Alirez (Northern Colorado) Matthews by D
143: Adaugo Nwachukwu (Iowa Wesleyan) vs Alara Boyd (McKendree) Boyd. She will bring it.
109: Peyton Prussin (Life) vs Emily Shilson (Augsburg) Toss up. Going with Prussin in a tight match
165: David Carr (Iowa State) vs Quincy Monday (Princeton) A battle of Legacy families. Carr by a MD although familiarity may keep is closer.
165: Dean Hamiti Jr. (Wisconsin) vs Keegan O'Toole (Missouri) O'TOOLE Along with Cass one of my favorite non-PSU guys.
149: Sammy Sasso (Ohio State) vs Austin Gomez (Wisconsin) GOMEZ Please by all that is holy not Sasso. He is less fun than Lewan to watch do nothing.
174: Carter Starocci (Penn State) vs Mekhi Lewis (Virginia Tech) Lewis. C* is a little big for his britches. I feel like a little humbling might serve him well. Really in an interview say the biggest thing Lewis had done is lose to him in the finals? That is punkish and makes it hard for me to get on his bandwagon. Doesn't mean he isn't talented and it may be true. But act like you have been there.

Reactions: PSUbluTX and mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT