ADVERTISEMENT

Allen Robinson currently leads the NFL in TD receptions....

kijana

May 29, 2001
...his 5th in the NFL in yards receiving, he has the best yards per catch among the WRs in the top 25, and he leads the NFL(by a wide margin) on catches over 20+ yards.

Awesome for him! I find it funny that teams aren't Double teaming him yet tho, he is just that good.

What sucks for him, he is wasted in Jacksonville. A team that isn't very good, a team with little fan support, and a team unknown in the NFL. He would be a big name star if he was on Pittsbugh, New England, Denver. In fact maybe in Pittsburgh he wouldn't get the balls he would get down there, NE would be interesting.

Awesome for him! I find it funny that teams aren't Double teaming him yet tho, he is just that good.

What sucks for him, he is wasted in Jacksonville. A team that isn't very good, a team with little fan support, and a team unknown in the NFL. He would be a big name star if he was on Pittsbugh, New England, Denver. In fact maybe in Pittsburgh he wouldn't get the balls he would get down there, NE would be interesting.

I predict he will be a big name free agent in a couple years and get a huge contract with a high profile team. He is only 22 years old now and will only be 24 when he completes the 4th and final year of his rookie contract.

I was just thinking yesterday that ARob will be getting a trip to Hawaii (is the ProBowl still played?).

At least he has a fairly legit QB to throw him the ball. Although it seems he may be stuck in purgatory in Jacksonville, it could be worse. He could be in Cleveland!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT