ADVERTISEMENT

Allen Robinson Longest catch in Jags History

Potential irony in the making. The Texans can apparently wrap up the AFC South with a Bengals win vs. Broncos tomorrow night, but if they don't.....

Indianapolis plays the pathetic Tennessee Titans next week(guaranteed win) and Houston plays Jacksonville. The ironic part is "what if Bortles and Robinson" combine to knock Billo out of the AFC South crown and playoffs?

I wonder which team "Get Real" will be rooting for?

Last edited:
Potential irony in the making. The Texans can apparently wrap up the AFC South with a Bengals win vs. Broncos tomorrow night, but if they don't.....

Indianapolis plays the pathetic Tennessee Titans next week(guaranteed win) and Houston plays Jacksonville. The ironic part is "what if Bortles and Robinson" combine to knock Billo out of the AFC South crown and playoffs.

I wonder which team "Get Real" will be rooting for?

It would be irony, but Jacksonville is horrible.

It would be irony, but Jacksonville is horrible.

Jacksonville is NOT horrible. They are actually a team with a promising future. They have No pass rush and their D is questionable with Poz playing one handed and their other good LB out but their offense has legit talent. They have two WRs that are in their 2nd year that are 1000 yard WRs with 10+ TDs. Bortles is a good young QB that needs to clean up his INTs. They have a decent RB in Yeldon, who may be back next week. They could beat Houston next week with Brandon Weeden as the Texans QB.

Jacksonville is NOT horrible. They are actually a team with a promising future. They have No pass rush and their D is questionable with Poz playing one handed and their other good LB out but their offense has legit talent. They have two WRs that are in their 2nd year that are 1000 yard WRs with 10+ TDs. Bortles is a good young QB that needs to clean up his INTs. They have a decent RB in Yeldon, who may be back next week. They could beat Houston next week with Brandon Weeden as the Texans QB.

They have a lot of talent on Offense, especially at WR and TE, but there D is God awful. Tennessee scores 50 on you, you have issues.

I also believe they are now at 5 straight seasons with 10+ losses. They are bad.

I am also not sold on Bortles. He has to throw a lot cause he is playing catch up, but he makes very bad decisions.

They do have issues as do the Texans. If Weeden is the starter next week, the Jaguars have a chance to beat the Texans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT