ADVERTISEMENT

Analyzing the state of the race

FlyinLion1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Looking at the most recent polls in the swing states what I see happening is that as the American people learn about Kamala’s many flip-flops, & her many radical left stances as San Francisco Senator the polls seem to be shifting more towards Trump every single day. Between Kamala’s flip-flops, & the economy frankly in free-fall right now I really do believe in the end Trump's gonna pull it out in all of the key swing States with the possible exception of Michigan.

Furthermore, Dave McCormick is running a phenomenal campaign here in PA! He's run thousands of ads by now pointing out exactly how radical Bob Casey really, truly is pretty much across the board. The fact that fracking came to a screeching halt under Casey, & Biden's watch I believe is really resonating with the Commonwealth at this point.

Plus, Casey's vote for The Inflation reduction Act which really ended-up being a vote for The Green New Scam which gave us record high inflation that we're still struggling with now Bob Casey voted for it!

He can't run from that Now!

Not to mention the fact that u have Casey running for a 4th term in-which I believe the common wealth wants someone new in there at this point.

With all that being said I believe at this point Trump will in-fact Win the presidency, & I also believe that the GOP as-of today will in-fact pick-up 4 Senate seats in Dave McCormick, Ohio Senate seat, West Virginia Senate seat, & Montana.

Biden's presidency was so horrific these past 3yrs that I believe come election day the majority of Americans will choose to go in a different direction for the next 4yrs!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.