ADVERTISEMENT

AnonymousSource

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
I hate to start a negative thread, but you keep saying conservatives are crying about problems that don't exist. No one is falling for your act because we are all experiencing this "sea change" in Western society (yourself included). Just received this text from a family friend. Are you going to tell us these problems aren't real and a direct product of progressive policies? May I ask if you live in a big city or rural country?

I just got a call from <husband> (next door neighbor). Apparently <wife>, <husband's> wife was in Chicago visiting her son and their family in Lincoln Park. <wife> and <son> were car Jacked at 11:45 a.m. in broad daylight. The assailant at gunpoint threatened to kill <son> as she had just parked her car and was walking <son>. The <minority> man rifled through her purse and then took the keys and stole her <SUV>. She is really shook up as you can imagine. Apparently her son and his family have decided to sell their $2M house in and get out of Chicago for good… so <husband> and <wife> have decided to get out of Chicago regardless of the costs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.