Another alternate reality from MAGAite Trump, losing is victory

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Donnie seems to think he has some power and he gets to declare who wins = delusional.

Trump Demands Kari Lake Be Made Arizona Governor After Her Defeat​

Former President Donald Trump called for defeated Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake to be named victor and appointed governor on Monday while repeating baseless voting fraud conspiracies that he has similarly used to contest his own 2020 defeat.

Trump, in a post on TruthSocial, claimed without supporting evidence that the former TV news anchor-turned politician was a victim of “another criminal voting operation” and that her Democratic opponent, Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, “ran the election.”

“Massive numbers of ‘BROKEN’ voting machines in Republican Districts on Election Day. Mechanics sent in to ‘FIX’ them made them worse. Kari had to be taken to a Democrat area, which was working perfectly, to vote,” he wrote. “Kari Lake should be installed Governor of Arizona.”

Lake previously said that she chose to vote in a “liberal” district in downtown Phoenix on Election Day “because we wanted to make sure that we had good machines.” She did not suggest that this decision was based on her encountering malfunctioning machines.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Reminds me of you claiming victory when inflation went down 1% after going up 9%..........
Inflation has been going down from the earlier highs. Gas here is now under$3.00/gal.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Donnie seems to think he has some power and he gets to declare who wins = delusional.

Former President Donald Trump called for defeated Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake to be named victor and appointed governor on Monday while repeating baseless voting fraud conspiracies that he has similarly used to contest his own 2020 defeat.

Trump, in a post on TruthSocial, claimed without supporting evidence that the former TV news anchor-turned politician was a victim of “another criminal voting operation” and that her Democratic opponent, Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, “ran the election.”

“Massive numbers of ‘BROKEN’ voting machines in Republican Districts on Election Day. Mechanics sent in to ‘FIX’ them made them worse. Kari had to be taken to a Democrat area, which was working perfectly, to vote,” he wrote. “Kari Lake should be installed Governor of Arizona.”

Lake previously said that she chose to vote in a “liberal” district in downtown Phoenix on Election Day “because we wanted to make sure that we had good machines.” She did not suggest that this decision was based on her encountering malfunctioning machines.

Remember when 2Lyin said that Trump was now irrelevant? I think that was about 50 Trump threads ago.

bdgan

May 29, 2008

1. I didn't see the tweet
  2. There is no basis for Lake to be named governor
  3. There's definitely a basis for an investigation into voting irregularities
  4. Hobbs should have never been allowed to oversee and election she was running in.
There may or may not have been fraud. It's inexcusable that 1/3 of the voting machines in Maricopa county either ran out of paper or were not able to be tabulated on machines. That doesn't prove fraud but you're just asking for such claims when this type of crap is going on.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
4. Hobbs should have never been allowed to oversee and election she was running in.
It's been noted here often, but it bears repeating that Brian Kemp was, as Georgia Secretary of State, running the election in which he won the Georgia Governor's office. Republicans made no complaint about THAT. I may possibly have commented on it, but I am pretty sure I never complained about it. Why? Because it would be absurd to categorically bar state Secretaries of State from running for other public office simply because their office charges them with the responsibility for overseeing state elections. Unless there is something more (i.e., some evidence of actual misconduct or incompetence on a Secretary of State's part in running a given election), I see no reason to complain.

Last edited:

bdgan

May 29, 2008
It's been noted here often, but it bears repeating that Brian Kemp was, as Georgia Secretary of State, running the election in which he won the Georgia Governor's office. Republicans made no complaint about THAT. I may possibly have commented on it, but I am pretty sure I never complained about it. Why? Because it would be absurd to categorically bar state Secretaries of State from running for other public office simply because their office charges them with the responsibility for overseeing state elections. Unless there is something more (i.e., some evidence of actual misconduct or incompetence on a Secretary of State's part in running a given election., I see no reason to complain.
I don't remember that with Kemp but fair enough. Lake asked Hobbs to recuse herself and she refused. I think that's wrong. Certainly not proof of fraud but no Bueno just the same.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
I don't remember that with Kemp but fair enough. Lake asked Hobbs to recuse herself and she refused. I think that's wrong. Certainly not proof of fraud but no Bueno just the same.

I don't think it's that big a deal in Arizona.

Katie Hobbs is, in fact, the state's chief election officer. However, Arizona's election system works a bit differently than most.​
Arizona has a "decentralized" election system, meaning that rather than the state holding authority over the entire election process, each of the state's 15 counties are responsible for conducting the elections held in their jurisdiction, according to Arizona Citizens Clean Election Commission.​
The secretary of state's (SOS) Office "is responsible for certifying state election results, serves as the filing officer for federal, statewide and legislative candidates and statewide ballot measures," the commission said on its website.​
"The SOS is responsible for the Elections Procedures Manual, which details the procedures elections officials must follow to ensure election practices are consistent and efficient throughout the state."​
Additionally, the only thing the secretary of state's office is required to do regarding elections under Arizona state statute is "certify to the governor the names of those persons who have received at any election the highest number of votes for any office."​

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
look at the little lib circle jerk over Trump (who no conservative actually cares about anymore). ROFLMAO

junior1

May 29, 2001
It's been noted here often, but it bears repeating that Brian Kemp was, as Georgia Secretary of State, running the election in which he won the Georgia Governor's office. Republicans made no complaint about THAT. I may possibly have commented on it, but I am pretty sure I never complained about it. Why? Because it would be absurd to categorically bar state Secretaries of State from running for other public office simply because their office charges them with the responsibility for overseeing state elections. Unless there is something more (i.e., some evidence of actual misconduct or incompetence on a Secretary of State's part in running a given election), I see no reason to complain.
of course the other side of that argument was that when Kemp was overseeing the election democrats complained that he should have recused himself. But now that hobbs does the same thing, it's OK.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Inflation has been going down from the earlier highs. Gas here is now under$3.00/gal.
You’re full of sh*t. Stop being so damn dishonest.

Inflation rate is still 7.7% which is significantly higher than it was under President Trump. And next update won’t happen until Dec. 13. The misery index is off the charts under Potato and the Democrats no matter how you spin it.

Gas prices in your area still closer to $3.15/gal on the average as opposed to under $3.00/gal.

And many places in the country gas prices are still pushing $3.50/gal to $3.75+/gal.

Last edited:

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Face it 2Lying, Democrats cheat.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Face it 2Lying, Democrats cheat.
If you have proof produce it. 60+ law suits after 2020 and nothing indicating fraud or cheating.
Having better ideas and results is a lot better than whining like a spoiled brat when you lose.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
You do realize the site from AAA states very plainly 'gas prices continue to decline'. That supports my original post - here in SE NC prices are $2.89/gal at many stations and Sheetz is even lower.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
You do realize the site from AAA states very plainly 'gas prices continue to decline'. That supports my original post - here in SE NC prices are $2.89/gal at many stations and Sheetz is even lower.
I looked at gas prices in your general area and most are more like $3.15/gal. You’re full of sh*t 2Lying.

Reactions: Hotshoe

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
If you have proof produce it. 60+ law suits after 2020 and nothing indicating fraud or cheating.
Having better ideas and results is a lot better than whining like a spoiled brat when you lose.
Mass mail in balloting and illegal ballot harvesting say hello 2Lying.

Reactions: LionDeNittany

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
of course the other side of that argument was that when Kemp was overseeing the election democrats complained that he should have recused himself. But now that hobbs does the same thing, it's OK.
I'm pretty confident that I did not complain then,. You are welcome to go back and check.

That being said, there are clearly two sides to that coin.:

1. Democrats complained then but not now.
2. Republicans didn't complain then, but are complaining now.

Guess which side of the coin you focused on.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
I looked at gas prices in your general area and most are more like $3.15/gal. You’re full of sh*t 2Lying.

prices have been declining.

fredgraph.png

junior1

May 29, 2001
I'm pretty confident that I did not complain then,. You are welcome to go back and check.

That being said, there are clearly two sides to that coin.:

1. Democrats complained then but not now.
2. Republicans didn't complain then, but are complaining now.

Guess which side of the coin you focused on.
i didn't focus on either side. I just pointed out the same thing you or the op did. When one side did it other side complained...when other side did it first side complained. there are two sides to that coin, same thing I pointed out.
I didn't mean to imply, and I'm pretty sue I didn't, that you complained...I simply pointed out same thing you did..
I

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
i didn't focus on either side. I just pointed out the same thing you or the op did. When one side did it other side complained...when other side did it first side complained. there are two sides to that coin, same thing I pointed out.
I didn't mean to imply, and I'm pretty sue I didn't, that you complained...I simply pointed out same thing you did..
I
OK, fair enough, then.

rutgersdave

Jan 23, 2004

It appears that the Republicans lose 3 state positions that they appear to win due to disenfranchising the Cochise County voters.

Without Cochise County’s vote, Republican Juan Ciscomani would lose what should be his southern Arizona congressional seat to Democrat Kirsten Engel. The supervisors’ shenanigans also could flip the state superintendent’s race from Republican Tom Horne to Democrat Kathy Hoffman and dash Republican Abe Hamadeh’s chances of overtaking Democrat Kris Mayes when the attorney general’s race is recounted next month.

Geniuses, those Cochise County officials.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009

It appears that the Republicans lose 3 state positions that they appear to win due to disenfranchising the Cochise County voters.

Without Cochise County’s vote, Republican Juan Ciscomani would lose what should be his southern Arizona congressional seat to Democrat Kirsten Engel. The supervisors’ shenanigans also could flip the state superintendent’s race from Republican Tom Horne to Democrat Kathy Hoffman and dash Republican Abe Hamadeh’s chances of overtaking Democrat Kris Mayes when the attorney general’s race is recounted next month.

Geniuses, those Cochise County officials.
Is this close to a done deal?! You would think Cochise County Repugnicants would have thought through the consequences of this a bit more thoroughly. On second thought, maybe not ...

Reactions: rumble_lion

junior1

May 29, 2001
Is this close to a done deal?! You would think Cochise County Repugnicants would have thought through the consequences of this a bit more thoroughly. On second thought, maybe not ...
are they republicans??? Did they think through hershel walker, blake masters, and a couple of other senate candidates this year???