ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else having GIF troubles

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
Anyone else having to use crazy workarounds to insert GIFs as a reply below someone’s post? Like, not just adding to the thread like angry Harbs below but trying to nest the GIF in a reply to a particular post

Give me ease of GIF usage or give me death!!!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: WaylonJ
Anyone else having to use crazy workarounds to insert GIFs as a reply below someone’s post? Like, not just adding to the thread like angry Harbs below but trying to nest the GIF in a reply to a particular post

I Guess If You Say So GIF

giphy.gif

It used to be. Now if I try to post it below yours, it shows up above - not ideal. In this example, I added it (it showed up above despite my effort) but then had to take the extra step of cutting it - then moving cursor below - then pasting. Just started happening about 2 days ago.

But I shall survive this trial by fire and come out better and wiser

Reactions: WaylonJ
giphy.gif

It used to be. Now if I try to post it below yours, it shows up above - not ideal. In this example, I added it (it showed up above despite my effort) but then had to take the extra step of cutting it - then moving cursor below - then pasting. Just started happening about 2 days ago.

But I shall survive this trial by fire and come out better and wiser
If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Balling Slam Dunk GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT