ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else in Madison?

PA college fan

Jun 26, 2001
Four of us came in from Philly last night. Staying downtown- jogged over to stadium 2 miles away — friendly security guys- no tailgating at 8am. Stadium seems smack next to an Engineering building- campus is nice. Everyone friendly as I had Penn State stuff on.
We didn’t sign up for the alumni Roar Tour. Any bars to check out this afternoon? Wonder where team is staying? Mostly watching other games and bars till game time.

Four of us came in from Philly last night. Staying downtown- jogged over to stadium 2 miles away — friendly security guys- no tailgating at 8am. Stadium seems smack next to an Engineering building- campus is nice. Everyone friendly as I had Penn State stuff on.
We didn’t sign up for the alumni Roar Tour. Any bars to check out this afternoon? Wonder where team is staying? Mostly watching other games and bars till game time.
Just start walking. Bars are everywhere in Madison.

Was supposed to be there with a buddy who is a Badger. Unfortunately I forgot he’s cucked and he tried to turn it into a family thing where his wife toddler and infant came (plus my wife toddler and infant) so what should have been an easy drive up turned into a total clusterf*.

• Haha
Reactions: NoBareFeet
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT