ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else passing in the right lane Friday?

Is anyone else planning on heading to Columbus Friday? I'm locked and loaded for all the left lane drivers in Ohio. Just had a Xanax prescription filled for the drive.
Should be fun. I've never been to the tiny Covelli Center before.
Wait, this is actually a thing. We have this thought in my house too. It's 100% accurate.

Is anyone else planning on heading to Columbus Friday? I'm locked and loaded for all the left lane drivers in Ohio. Just had a Xanax prescription filled for the drive.
Should be fun. I've never been to the tiny Covelli Center before.
I'll be there. Have season tickets but this will be my first trip to Covelli.
Looks like there won't be many of us rooting for the Blue & White (in person)!

I'll be there. Have season tickets but this will be my first trip to Covelli.
Looks like there won't be many of us rooting for the Blue & White (in person)!
Hell, even if the place was jam packed full of nothing but Nittany Lions there wouldn't be many compared to Rec Hall let alone BJC.

Well, I mean, it's not a bad group to have your back.
I was in Beaver Stadium and a couple guys who got themselves in the wrong section were being jackasses about not leaving and the loudest one and I were just about to start swinging. All of sudden I hear from 2 rows back, hey coach you want a hand. There stands a kid I used to roll around with and 4 of his college wrestling teammates. The look on loudmouth's face as he was babbling something about leaving was priceless.

To anyone making the trip to Columbus tomorrow, wear your brightest PSU white. They are trying to make it a "black out".

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT