ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know where I can get one of those cool PSU rose bowl scarves?

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
Or PSU rose bowl beanie? they had a lot of Utah merch after the game but most of the PSU beanies and scarves were sold out before game time.

Obli: There MUST be some "Rose Bowl Champions" swag that the Utah Utes had prepared in case they won the big game. If you track any down, you could pull a Draymond Green by buying a Utah "Rose Bowl Champions" tee shirt and taking a magic marker to it (e.g., "Nope. Maybe next year"). Those are popular among Warriors fans. Not so much among Celtics fans, tho.

Reactions: Obliviax
Obli: There MUST be some "Rose Bowl Champions" swag that the Utah Utes had prepared in case they won the big game. If you track any down, you could pull a Draymond Green by buying a Utah "Rose Bowl Champions" tee shirt and taking a magic marker to it (e.g., "Nope. Maybe next year"). Those are popular among Warriors fans. Not so much among Celtics fans, tho.
I saw an item that they wanted $20 for going in. Coming out, they were asking $5 for the Utah versions but felt I could have gotten them for $1 or so.

I saw them too. Both the blue background scarf and the white background scarf looked sharp. I was looking for them as well and it's not like I need another scarf.

Reactions: Obliviax
Or PSU rose bowl beanie? they had a lot of Utah merch after the game but most of the PSU beanies and scarves were sold out before game time.
I really liked the Champions hat that the players and coaches wore after the game, so I ended up getting one on Tuesday from an on-line store.

ADVERTISEMENT