ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone sees the music city bowl?

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Iowa keeps the B1G undefeated by shutting out Kentucky.

The woman presenting the MVP award was hilarious. The winner played defense and had 7 TFL. She said he scored seven touchdowns. Then she referred to a pick six and said he intercepted a touchdown. Yikes. I am not sure she ever saw a football game in her life

The woman presenting the MVP award was hilarious. The winner played defense and had 7 TFL. She said he scored seven touchdowns. Then she referred to a pick six and said he intercepted a touchdown. Yikes. I am not sure she ever saw a football game in her life
I think Kentucky's QB never played QB before.

My guess is that is was mostly friends and family watching that chit show.

I watched Kentucky play a few times this past season because of Levis. I didn’t think they were that good as a football team. Their OL was poor. And their most impressive player in my mind wasn’t Levis it was the RB Chris Rodriguez. Neither of which played in the Music City bowl.

I watched Kentucky play a few times this past season because of Levis. I didn’t think they were that good as a football team. Their OL was poor. And their most impressive player in my mind wasn’t Levis it was the RB Chris Rodriguez. Neither of which played in the Music City bowl.
Rodriguez was definitely their best player and he shouldn’t even have been playing, should have been thrown off the team. Typical SEC win at all cost mentality.

Georgia just plain looks like crap tonight. Not sharp at all on offense, playing poor defense leaving recievers open all over the field.

OSU definitely brought their A+ game. Stroud looks great. Defense is playing good coverage and physical.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT