ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone take notice on saturday Scott and McPherson racing each other on kickoffs?

mhep32

Jan 2, 2009
On touchbacks, they race each other to the goaline and dog each other whoever wins. Seems like Scott is faster. This team competes against each other even during games. Gotta love that!

On touchbacks, they race each other to the goaline and dog each other whoever wins. Seems like Scott is faster. This team competes against each other even during games. Gotta love that!
Yes I did and it was very entertaining. Thank you Nick Scott. Great special teamer. I think he and Allen will be huge against the Michigan and iowas of the world.

Yes. And coach should give Nick Scott extra time in practice to show others how to tackle.
Thank you.

Reactions: psu1969a
Also noticed Franklin getting on anyone who didn't continue through the goal line on touchbacks

OMG I LOVE Nick Scott. One of my very favorite players. He has so much fun every time he is in there, and he just makes plays. Garrett Taylor was great on Saturday as well. Remember Ethan Kilmer - how great he was on coverage. I feel like they have three gunner types that good this year.

Wasn't that long ago I almost had to look away when PSU punted and kicked off. Now it is one of my favorite parts of the game.

Reactions: THEEHMANN
They did a hell of a job on #10. Knowing that our kickoffs are usually short, that guy worried me a bit. He was no factor on the jet sweeps, either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT