ADVERTISEMENT

Army Duals

That. Annnnnd how living in Maryland puts someone in the dark? No wrestling news or internet in Maryland lol. Just kidding around
season 4 episode 3 GIF by Workaholics

Make sure to yell, “Stomp that ring knocker into the ground, Shayne!”.

West Point guys really love that.
Yeah, I think I will pass. I will just keep yelling TWO! Had the chance to yell that 50 times during the Lock Haven meet.

Anyone have any restaurant suggestions in the general vicinity, or on the way back towards NEPA? Looked on Yelp and nothing really jumped out.

Reactions: Split shot
When Penn State wrestled at the Black Knight a few years ago, they had multiple wrestlers at several weights.

It's not an open, so they all had to wrestle attached.

Given the new redshirt rules, any chance Levi Haines makes an appearance here in a PSU singlet?

Yeah, I think I will pass. I will just keep yelling TWO! Had the chance to yell that 50 times during the Lock Haven meet.

Anyone have any restaurant suggestions in the general vicinity, or on the way back towards NEPA? Looked on Yelp and nothing really jumped out.
If you are traveling on 80W, Denny's Beer Barrel Pub is a great place to eat and wash down the trail dust. Huge menu and everything I've eaten there is very good. A lot of appetizers and entrees.

EDIT: Denny's is in Clearfield. Sorry.

Last edited:
If you are traveling on 80W, Denny's Beer Barrel Pub is a great place to eat and wash down the trail dust. Huge menu and everything I've eaten there is very good. A lot of appetizers and entrees.
Wrong side of the state for me, I was looking the West Point area or near the PA border, I am just in Northeast PA. Thanks though

If you don't mind going out of the way, highly recommend any of the restaurants at the Culinary Institute of America, in Hyde Park. But: not sure if they're open after the tourney Sunday, and it will add an hour to the drive home.

If CIA is not open, lots of options in Rhinebeck a little further north. The Mexican and Thai places are really good. The town is noted for good restaurants. (Which in the Hudson Valley also means: check prices.)

A little less out of the way would be to go south from West Point, to Croton. Lots of variety there, and it would only add about 35 min to the drive home.

Otherwise I'd probably just stop at whatever place looks good along Rt 6 or in Middletown.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
@Hey_Blue I am sitting right behind you in section 115 row F seat 5-8
Black Knight Invite Ticket Holder:
We are reaching out to inform you that we have to fully refund your ticket purchase in the lower chairback ($30) sections, and resend you the equivalent number of complimentary tickets in our upper chairback seating area.
We have to make this change due to the recent increase in the amount of floor space needed for this event, due to the increase in the number of participating wrestlers. To accommodate the need for increased floor space, we must remove the lower chairback seating from the arena.
Later today we will fully refund your purchase, and email an equivalent number of complimentary upper chairback tickets.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Just got this email. Looks like poor planning on their part has bumpred us out of our first and second row seats in the lower section. I got moved to section 212, row DD. The good news is we're now right next to the PSWC block of seats in 213.

Reactions: hlstone
Black Knight Invite Ticket Holder:
We are reaching out to inform you that we have to fully refund your ticket purchase in the lower chairback ($30) sections, and resend you the equivalent number of complimentary tickets in our upper chairback seating area.
We have to make this change due to the recent increase in the amount of floor space needed for this event, due to the increase in the number of participating wrestlers. To accommodate the need for increased floor space, we must remove the lower chairback seating from the arena.
Later today we will fully refund your purchase, and email an equivalent number of complimentary upper chairback tickets.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Just got this email. Looks like poor planning on their part has bumpred us out of our first and second row seats in the lower section. I got moved to section 212, row DD. The good news is we're now right next to the PSWC block of seats in 213.
212 row GG for me now. Plus they are free

Reactions: Hey_Blue
ADVERTISEMENT