ADVERTISEMENT

Arrest warrant issued for joe Mixon

Not a good start to the off season for the Bungals, a team I actually like.

This is the guy who beat up his GF in college at Oklahoma. During a game an announcer said he deserved a second chance. Let’s see if this is true but not looking good

Pointing a gun at a woman and saying ‘Someone should pop you. I can and the police can’t get me’ is a misdemeanor?

Guess it doesn’t matter since we release everyone without bail these days……..

Reactions: psu00 and bison13
This is the guy who beat up his GF in college at Oklahoma. During a game an announcer said he deserved a second chance. Let’s see if this is true but not looking good

I don't think it was his girlfriend. IIRC, it was a drunk person who was making racial slurs toward Mixon and starting trouble in a public place. She shoved him, he threatened to hit her, she slapped him, he then hit her and injured her. He got suspended for an entire season by OU.

At the time, some people thought maybe he was not a total goon but someone who was provoked and reacted badly. We'll have to see what this new allegation is about, but one would think he should be uber-careful considering his situation and past.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I don't think it was his girlfriend. IIRC, it was a drunk person who was making racial slurs toward Mixon and starting trouble in a public place. She shoved him, he threatened to hit her, she slapped him, he then hit her and injured her. He got suspended for an entire season by OU.

At the time, some people thought maybe he was not a total goon but someone who was provoked and reacted badly. We'll have to see what this new allegation is about, but one would think he should be uber-careful considering his situation and past.acco
According to the girl, he hit on her and she rejected him. He then made slurs towards her friend.

"When I said I would never in a million years go anywhere with you, he goes, 'Oh, so you'd rather go home with that f---ing f----t?'" Molitor said in the police interview. "I got really mad, so I faced Joe and was like, 'Don't f--- with me. Do not mess with my friend. Just stop. Go away.' And he was like, 'Oh, you're a bad b----, what are you going to do about it?'"

In the video, Molitor can be seen lunging at Mixon and slapping him. Mixon punched Molitor, fracturing four bones in her face.

According to the girl, he hit on her and she rejected him. He then made slurs towards her friend.

"When I said I would never in a million years go anywhere with you, he goes, 'Oh, so you'd rather go home with that f---ing f----t?'" Molitor said in the police interview. "I got really mad, so I faced Joe and was like, 'Don't f--- with me. Do not mess with my friend. Just stop. Go away.' And he was like, 'Oh, you're a bad b----, what are you going to do about it?'"

In the video, Molitor can be seen lunging at Mixon and slapping him. Mixon punched Molitor, fracturing four bones in her face.
Hopefully she is a r oh woman now.

Yeah - he isn't a good dude - he could have killed her with the force he used when he hit her.l

Reactions: The Spin Meister

At the time, some people thought maybe he was not a total goon but someone who was provoked and reacted badly. We'll have to see what this new allegation is about, but one would think he should be uber-careful considering his situation and past.
Yes one would think, but "think" is the operative word here.

No punishment until the video was released.

You must have got the Joe Mixon version of what happened.

ADVERTISEMENT