ADVERTISEMENT

Art Schlichter charged with a felony cocaine charge

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
Reactions: Online Persona
Yes the Buckeyes had this story and the one where they banned a former player that runs a buckeye website from their facilities today. They seem to end up with a lot of former players that go nuts, MO Clarett might be their craziest when he was arrested with a car full of weapons running from the Israeli mafia.

Character is destiny. He is fatally flawed by his personality and character. Beyond hope or redemption.

I feel sorry for this guy. He is complete with tons of addictions. Really sad to see a life ruined like this.

He was found unresponsive and revived using a drug named Narcan. Not sure that was worth it, sadly.

He has had a long history of various problems. The thing that got Shlichter in trouble in the beginning was gambling.

Yes the Buckeyes had this story and the one where they banned a former player that runs a buckeye website from their facilities today. They seem to end up with a lot of former players that go nuts, MO Clarett might be their craziest when he was arrested with a car full of weapons running from the Israeli mafia.
Jesus H. Christ. Another rant on OSU. Are they in your head that bad ? Let it go - every school - including Michigan, PSU, MSU and ND has problem kids - it happens. Grow the fu** up

I feel sorry for this guy. He is complete with tons of addictions. Really sad to see a life ruined like this.

He was found unresponsive and revived using a drug named Narcan. Not sure that was worth it, sadly.

He really is a bad guy -stole from literally everyone including family members. Real waste of talent.

Jesus H. Christ. Another rant on OSU. Are they in your head that bad ? Let it go - every school - including Michigan, PSU, MSU and ND has problem kids - it happens. Grow the fu** up
Um, As a PSU fan, I responded to a thread about Ohio St on a PSU board.

The real question is why does a supposed Notre Dame fan always end up on Ohio St threads on a PSU board and always defend them and attack anyone who dares say anything negative about them?

Um, As a PSU fan, I responded to a thread about Ohio St on a PSU board.

The real question is why does a supposed Notre Dame fan always end up on Ohio St threads on a PSU board and always defend them and attack anyone who dares say anything negative about them?
The thread was about a sick SOB - criminal - Schlicter - and right away you spin it to slam OSU as a school that harbors sickos. That's just BS and you would know it if you take off the anti-OSU blinders. I come on this board to read the logical, sensible input from 95% of the posters - you're not one of them. You would probably be the first to go bat chit crazy if the Sandusky BS - PSU was brought up - AND RIGHTLY SO - it's gone and in the past - just like sicko Schlicter and OSU

I read the OSU threads because we played them this year and again next year in South Bend when many think we'll have a much stronger team and if you go back and look at the one thread I had a bunch of input with, it was the one STARTED BY YOU (again, the OSU obsession) about Hartline going to Notre Dame - again Notre Dame - as the OC. Why wouldn't I read it and have input since I'm a huge fan and on all of the ND boards. My input was that he's not coming to ND without legit sources at this time. Oh, BTW, this is a public board - you don't own it

The thread was about a sick SOB - criminal - Schlicter - and right away you spin it to slam OSU as a school that harbors sickos. That's just BS and you would know it if you take off the anti-OSU blinders. I come on this board to read the logical, sensible input from 95% of the posters - you're not one of them. You would probably be the first to go bat chit crazy if the Sandusky BS - PSU was brought up - AND RIGHTLY SO - it's gone and in the past - just like sicko Schlicter and OSU

I read the OSU threads because we played them this year and again next year in South Bend when many think we'll have a much stronger team and if you go back and look at the one thread I had a bunch of input with, it was the one STARTED BY YOU (again, the OSU obsession) about Hartline going to Notre Dame - again Notre Dame - as the OC. Why wouldn't I read it and have input since I'm a huge fan and on all of the ND boards. My input was that he's not coming to ND without legit sources at this time. Oh, BTW, this is a public board - you don't own it
Did you forget what account your posting under?

I noticed heaven did the same thing when in one post he said who is old Ted and in another said he is all over the rivals boards.

Reactions: Online Persona
Schlichter was one of my favorite college players as a kid, it's just a shame how he blew it back then and continued to screw things up later in life.

Hmm....so another notre Dame fan on a PSU that is in every Ohio St thread attacking anyone who doesn't say Ohio St is the greatest? How many of you are there on other boards defending the Buckeyes?

And I never said Ohio St harbors sickos. I said that they seem to have had a number of former players that have gone nuts, Pryor, Clarett, etc. and it's just an observation and it is true. So read into it what you will. Not sure why multiple supposed Notre Dame fans take such offense to that observation on a PSU board. Seems very, very odd.

And I wouldn't be responding to this thread several times if it weren't for supposed notre Dame fan hissy fits about someone saying something that could be viewed negatively about Ohio St. Perhaps the fans are more nuts than the former players?

I noticed heaven did the same thing when in one post he said who is old Ted and in another said he is all over the rivals boards.
Ohio St fans seem to have multiple accounts on the PSU board where they pretend to be fans of other schools and then lose it when anyone posts something that might not put Ohio St in the best light. They have to be the most insecure fan base in the country.

Well he said that they have a lot of former players that go nuts, and that is true.

As for Hartline, he's top-notch and the OSU receivers are unreal. I'm sick of dealing with it and hope he leaves for ND haha

Well he said that they have a lot of former players that go nuts, and that is true.

As for Hartline, he's top-notch and the OSU receivers are unreal. I'm sick of dealing with it and hope he leaves for ND haha
Hoping he doesn't leave for Notre Dame though because we compete with them for too many recruits. Let him become OC for Texas or USC. He'll eventually take an OC job and if Ohio St wants to keep him, that's what they'll have to do (no co-OC or some made up title).

My undergrad is from OSU - my grad is from ND. My father played football at Northwestern as I grew up a NU fan - obviously

Did you pick up that burn during your time doing post grad work at Harvard?
Close. Picked it up working on my PHD at Michigan -------- the self-proclaimed "Harvard of the Midwest." There's no doubt in my mind that you're part of that illustrious fraternity.

Close. Picked it up working on my PHD at Michigan -------- the self-proclaimed "Harvard of the Midwest." There's no doubt in my mind that you're part of that illustrious fraternity.

I have my doubts that you have graduated from high school.

I have my doubts that you have graduated from high school.
I only know that he's completely dishonest. Why are there so many Ohio St fans infiltrating boards of other schools claiming to be fans of Notre Dame, Michigan, northwestern, etc.? Is there something they drink in Ohio that shrinks a certain body part that makes them so incredibly insecure?

ADVERTISEMENT