ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

I only saw about ten minutes, mostly Warner and Cass, but the Nebraska guy against Warner threw his head gear at the end, shouldn’t that be a team point deduction?

fd99bdc4-4c07-44d0-aefb-9c755a60f4a4_text.gif

It must have been really bad as it looks like the thread was deleted.
From Brock Hardy’s brother:

“I do want to shout out Real Woods. After the dual the iowa guys were told to go to the locker room instead of shaking hands. Real instead sought my brother out and shook his hand. Sign of a good sportsman and a good guy.”

Thrn it sounds like Bryan Snyder called Iowa out on the handshake issue, Terry Brands then “acted like a Brands” according to the brother and started screaming and yelling at Snyder

Just once I want to watch one of the bigger coaches they goad just pick one of them up and chuck them into a dumpster
Sort of like a wrestling version of this.

There’s a reason the phrase “adults in the room” is a thing.

Reactions: hlstone
"Moran" is an HR inside joke. I'd find other evidence for Grip -- which is about as difficult as grenade fishing.
And this is the accompanying image.

morans.jpg

For years, no one knew who this dude was, but I think we’ve all since figured it out.

Reactions: tikk10
Steveson Open Handed Punch

1234Next >

1. Is_there_vodka_in_heavenHR All-American
    Haven't seen comments on Steveson's punch, but I didn't read the play by play thread so maybe it was discussed there. The ref awarded Cassioppi a point but that could've been an ejection.

o_O
    WTF is an open handed punch lmao. Thinking Vodka works for MSNBC fake news. To most of us it’s a slap or aggressive tie up, puncho_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Isn't that actually a "slap"? I believe part of the definition of a punch is a closed fist, no?

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
That’s dramatic. The ref obviously was focused on calling PD. He called PD when Levi had Siebrecht almost in neutral danger and it was a bad call. Levi could have scored there.
I’m cool with both of those calls.. sometimes they are unfortunate for our guys but it’s better than a kid getting a season or career ending injury every day of the week.

That’s dramatic. The ref obviously was focused on calling PD. He called PD when Levi had Siebrecht almost in neutral danger and it was a bad call. Levi could have scored there.
On Thursdays FRL, Ben Askren said that that turn of Spencer's should be stopped for being potentially dangerous. Found it funny that this ref had same thoughts as Askren.

Reactions: danoftw
I’m cool with both of those calls.. sometimes they are unfortunate for our guys but it’s better than a kid getting a season or career ending injury every day of the week.
Same. The worst-case scenario is not acting in time. He was protecting Levi’s already wrapped knee in that situation.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
ADVERTISEMENT