ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS

Are we absolutely sure that Ironbird and Spyker are not the same person? It's just the consistency of the content. How can two different people have the theater of the absurd view of their worlds, coupled with such a rare literary talent for expression? Twins separated at birth maybe?

Are we absolutely sure that Ironbird and Spyker are not the same person? It's just the consistency of the content. How can two different people have the theater of the absurd view of their worlds, coupled with such a rare literary talent for expression? Twins separated at birth maybe?
Siamese twins each got half a brain during separation surgery?

I love the HR comments about RBY stalling. All but one bout Bonus and that was against a running target.

Reactions: danoftw
We all should expect excuses from the most knowledgeable wrestling experts on HR forum. Those that actually wrestled for Iowa probably suffer from closed brain injury from all the head butts and head clubs in the room.

Reactions: Lyco1990
We all should expect excuses from the most knowledgeable wrestling experts on HR forum. Those that actually wrestled for Iowa probably suffer from closed brain injury from all the head butts and head clubs in the room.
Excuses are for wusses so…

Reactions: nitlion6
HR was being realistic this year, it was kinda depressing. Glad the Vodkas and Ironbirds are back in spades. I even saw a ped state comment, you know they have no point when that happens.
When assessing HR and their quality contribution to wrestling discussion I start with the assumption that they have no point. It is a starting point assumption that hasn't needed to change for 15 years or so.

Reactions: WexfordWarrior
When assessing HR and their quality contribution to wrestling discussion I start with the assumption that they have no point. It is a starting point assumption that hasn't needed to change for 15 years or so.
Has to be 11 years…wrestling only invented 11 years ago…

Reactions: nitlion6
it's a full dumpster fire over there.

as much as they call me a PA homer, i'm not. i don't root for anyone to win or lose.

but when Iowa does lose, you can bet your ass i'm going right to HR for the entertainment.
But Penn St rarely loses so it’s hard to compare.

They are upset that fans boo’d King Spencer. We should have applauded his greatness.

Hell we boo’d Clifford ( I was actually upset about this).

But Penn St rarely loses so it’s hard to compare.
There are easy enough comparisons. Friday afternoon, we miss an all important half a bonus point with 4:30 in riding time this place melts down. You might have to extrapolate a bit, but with a decent imagination you can get there.

There are easy enough comparisons. Friday afternoon, we miss an all important half a bonus point with 4:30 in riding time this place melts down. You might have to extrapolate a bit, but with a decent imagination you can get there.
Willie must not read those comments.

They are upset that fans boo’d King Spencer. We should have applauded his greatness.

A decent sized part of fan population are Philadelphia sports fans. Booing with snowballs flying is to be expected. 31-7, somewhere there is a group of Eagle fans bitching because they did not score 35.

We cheered Spencer enthusiastically when he folded himself up and squeezed between Vespa's arms. It was our cheering which inspired him to break Vespa's grip and eventually prevail. It was the loudest cheer of the night. So there's that.

I think he was in deeper than that this past Friday. Rumor has it, a Budweiser truck got jacked on I80 west bound.
All I know is, when I closed out the tab Saturday there was 15 manhattans on it.

giphy.gif

They should have predicted that DT was a future Olympic and World Gold medalist and cheered him on! It is so incredibly short-sighted of us to not anoint Prince Spencer as King of the Wrestling Universe!
Season 1 King GIF by The Spanish Princess

Last edited:
All I know is, when I closed out the tab Saturday there was 15 manhattans on it.

giphy.gif
Ok man, you claimed last year to not be a Trekkie when I asked, but I’m gonna call you out again. You’ve gone to this well more times than could someone unfamilair with the series, lol.

Reactions: 82bordeaux

You know Lar’s moles on this board are feeding him links to the posts. LOL. If his efforts to poach Austin O’Conner succeeded, they’d have only lost by 3 perhaps.

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT