ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

Did anyone else notice IB saying in a recent 3-page rant post that he’s never been to a match at CHA?

Not that you have go to matches to be a fan and I have no idea if he lives too far away to go.

But based on his level of fandom, and the rants he goes on, I found that at least a little surprising.
He isn't allowed in. I believe it is because of their no Lobotomy policy

Gotta give mcpat a lot of credit here, his response to IRONBIRD, below, is comedic Gold.😆LMAO​

mcpat

Team MVP​

Ohio st looked terrible, F*** st not too much better. It is very clear that something is "off' with the officiating? You can not watch F*** st with any honesty without clearly seeing the darn REFs are favoring them and calling the matches in a basis manner!

They stall on top till the cows come home. many times there is not even an attempt to doing anything buy hold on. They play the edge when ever they need to, this maybe when on top, where they push people out. They also play the grab the leg rule, wait for a 4 count, then let go, then grab it again.

If this trend continues, you keep setting the sport back!
Is the reason you’ve never been to a match at CHA that you’re not old enough to drive?

I just saw a post from Gabe Arnold's Dad over on HR. Not sure how the hell I missed that one. Looks like we got another MyMar daddy on our hands. All the disparaging shit that crew over on HR spews, only natural for him to insinuate PSU has racist culture and why his kid went to Iowa. That dick head fits right in with the rest of them.

I just saw a post from Gabe Arnold's Dad over on HR. Not sure how the hell I missed that one. Looks like we got another MyMar daddy on our hands. All the disparaging shit that crew over on HR spews, only natural for him to insinuate PSU has racist culture and why his kid went to Iowa. That dick head fits right in with the rest of them.
Noticed that- he threw that out there without a single substantiating fact
Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Noticed that- he threw that out there without a single substantiating fact
Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN
His last paragraph made him look like a complete idiot. In it, he says "So please, just stop. There is already too much division because of race we don’t need idiots heaping more coals on this fire". My first thought was, did he really just type that? Even after disparaging an entire university and accusing them of having a racist culture???

Reactions: PSUer1989
Yup - I posted a few days that I got Greg Martin vibes from him

It’ll make it all the better when Arnold is getting pounded by one of our upper weights. Morningstar and Telford trained vs our coaches.

That is, if he makes weight

His last paragraph made him look like a complete idiot. In it, he says "So please, just stop. There is already too much division because of race we don’t need idiots heaping more coals on this fire". My first thought was, did he really just type that? Even after disparaging an entire university and accusing them of having a racist culture???
Back in 2021 someone posted a picture of the 5 African-American national champs standing together and just beaming. I am guessing Mr. Arnold missed the 3 kids wearing PSU uniforms.

Unsourced Whataboutism- the best kind.

What do the following guys have in common:

Kyven Gadson
Austin Gomez
Carter Starocci
RBY
Nate Jackson
Mark Hall

They are all, ON RECORD, as having experience dealing with racist comments from the Carver crowd

Last edited:

Gotta give mcpat a lot of credit here, his response to IRONBIRD, below, is comedic Gold.😆LMAO​

mcpat

Team MVP​

Is the reason you’ve never been to a match at CHA that you’re not old enough to drive?
I was thinking of that stalling on top line watching Warner close up his legs like a virgin on prom night when max had the angle for the ba

Yup - I posted a few days that I got Greg Martin vibes from him

It’ll make it all the better when Arnold is getting pounded by one of our upper weights. Morningstar and Telford trained vs our coaches.

That is, if he makes weight
I met him, Arnold at a BJC match sitting with Joe Lee. He seemed miserable during the entire match and was extremely dismissive of Joe. Met his dad later all decked out in Iowa gear at an airport. I was kidding him about losing a bet. He took in good humor but I got the family history… they really don’t like Cael not due to race but they are closely related to Jayden Cox.

I met him, Arnold at a BJC match sitting with Joe Lee. He seemed miserable during the entire match and was extremely dismissive of Joe. Met his dad later all decked out in Iowa gear at an airport. I was kidding him about losing a bet. He took in good humor but I got the family history… they really don’t like Cael not due to race but they are closely related to Jayden Cox.
Kids go to PSU to become national champs.
Kids go to Iowa because they can't start at PSU.

I’ll pray for them ;)

I know they are blood relation. I'm thinking Jayden might be Gabes uncle.

Coach Phill lol. An idiot of the purest form. His kid would never sniff the starting role at PSU. Very smug kid and parent without the wrestling skills to back it up. He will be easy to root against. Mmar was a far greater talent with much more humility. The dads are similar but at least Greg really did have a hammer of a kid. Coach Phill not so much.

Unsourced Whataboutism- the best kind.

What do the following guys have in common:

Kyven Gadson
Austin Gomez
Carter Starocci
RBY
Nate Jackson
Mark Hall

They are all, ON RECORD, as having experience dealing with racist comments from the Carver crowd
if Arnold starts losing it won't take long!!

how A few are bitching about Warner is ridiculous. He’s clearly hurt and still wrestling for the team.
‘they should start a thread about it.
I hate this time of year when the turds start whining about their own guys, we unfortunately aren’t completely insulated from it.

Back in 2021 someone posted a picture of the 5 African-American national champs standing together and just beaming. I am guessing Mr. Arnold missed the 3 kids wearing PSU uniforms.
There could be 4 from PSU this year (assuming RBY is at least partially black - he looks it, but I don't know because I don't really care).

ADVERTISEMENT