ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS

He's back. What a loser. I was going to bold the really dumb stuff but after scanning it the whole thing is dumb.
They still can't understand that part of coaching D 1 wrestling is your ability to recruit. I gave the text of one post. You can find the rest over yonder. Can anyone tell me what rules are being broken? SMH

Today at 10:30 on HR.
Ironbird
OK great, this has been discussed before. The much bigger picture, if the OP wants to do some more work? Is looking back at the last 10 years or so. F*** st I will bet has out recruited the next 3-4 teams combined when it comes to top 10 talent!!!

It was/is all about the $$$$ and an un-level playing field. Everyone seems to think that The Brands, Smiths, Ryans of the world are stupid or something. "GEE guys, do you think it would be smart for us too to bring in top tier guys by the truck load???"

It was the ability to do it without any rules that gave the F*** st great Kale a ridiculous advantage. No other way to look at it!!! Now with NIL $$$, the field is starting to level off some, but, kael did a smart thing and started buying club members. Dake, Snyder, and lil whats his face soon to be smashed by LEE!

So YES, what the OP said makes great sense, getting it done is the hard part.
gotta stop letting ironbird live in your head rent free guys lol look at him like a performance artist

gotta stop letting ironbird live in your head rent free guys lol look at him like a performance artist
Indeed.

smelly-monkey-faint.gif

All HR threads regarding PSU eventually lead to the same place...

Unsupported, yet incredulous insistence of wrong doing. Any team this successful* must be breaking the rules.

*Since 2001 only.
Basically... Penn States has the preciouss. Tricksy Cael stoles it from the Brandseses, but he has no rights, he didn't win the riddles contests in Iowa States, no he didn't! Caels and Codys and Caseys, they all cheats us from our precious.

Basically... Penn States has the preciouss. Tricksy Cael stoles it from the Brandseses, but he has no rights, he didn't win the riddles contests in Iowa States, no he didn't! Caels and Codys and Caseys, they all cheats us from our precious.
Now I'm trying to decide if the Brands Bros are more reminiscent of hobbits or gollums.

Who’s Cael?

Reactions: tikk10
Yep we have a winner lol
CaninePettyChicken-size_restricted.gif

On Nov 28 I'll be starting a new Poll thread with all of the posts that I caught and bookmarked throughout the year that were Post of the Year worthy and I will list all of them there for you to vote on. Feel free to let me know in that thread if I missed any. You'll be allowed vote for your top 4 and voting will last for 1 week. The Top 4 posts with the most votes the first week will go on to the next week where we'll take the Top 2, with a final showdown between the top 2 the week after. Figured this would be the easiest way to do this the first year of doing this.

I just don’t understand the reactions his crazy posts get. People like crazy?

Ironbird is what he is. If I were a Hawk fan, I think I’d be more concerned with donor bnicol whose name is going on the new wrestling room. Why would a university want to put the name of a guy that is complete trash on their wall? I mean, he refers to Penn State as Ped state for crying out loud. I guess Iowa is more concerned with money that being a program with class.

Ironbird is what he is. If I were a Hawk fan, I think I’d be more concerned with donor bnicol whose name is going on the new wrestling room. Why would a university want to put the name of a guy that is complete trash on their wall? I mean, he refers to Penn State as Ped state for crying out loud. I guess Iowa is more concerned with money that being a program with class.
giphy.gif

bnicolls has said that?

Reactions: hlstone
bnicolls has said that?
Yup, along with allusions to PSU playing with 5 or 6 extra scholarships for the past 10 years because of the "slush." Just an allusion, because neither he nor anyone in that program has either proof or even an explanation of how that was occurring. There have been loads of theories over the years, but now over there most center on the NLWC despite the fact that they probably have more ex-Iowa wrestlers in the HWC than we do ex-PSU wrestlers in the NLWC. SMFH.

Not quite Ironbird stuff, but definitely Vodka territory. It's actually great to see that mindset among the guys who are integral to that program - all of them. Just tells me that they still haven't figured it out. I'm sure Gable has, but obviously, nobody's listening to him anymore over there.

Yup, along with allusions to PSU playing with 5 or 6 extra scholarships for the past 10 years because of the "slush." Just an allusion, because neither he nor anyone in that program has either proof or even an explanation of how that was occurring. There have been loads of theories over the years, but now over there most center on the NLWC despite the fact that they probably have more ex-Iowa wrestlers in the HWC than we do ex-PSU wrestlers in the NLWC. SMFH.

Not quite Ironbird stuff, but definitely Vodka territory. It's actually great to see that mindset among the guys who are integral to that program - all of them. Just tells me that they still haven't figured it out. I'm sure Gable has, but obviously, nobody's listening to him anymore over there.
Cognitive dissonance is a heckuva drug . . .

ADVERTISEMENT