ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS

Just a comment that I don’t know that it’s fair to use someone’s bad press against them when the rest of us use anonymous handles.

Also, as we know from what has been reported about PSU, you can’t believe everything you read.
Once he refrains from libel about Penn State wrestling and using the odious term “Ped State” to tar all of us with the crimes of Sandusky, maybe I’ll take that under advisement.

And he’s only known because he probably enjoys the Inner Circle dick wagging and worship he gets on the board from being a known big donor. He could have easily stayed anonymous on a public board.

Once he refrains from libel about Penn State wrestling and using the odious term “Ped State” to tar all of us with the crimes of Sandusky, maybe I’ll take that under advisement.

And he’s only known because he probably enjoys the Inner Circle dick wagging and worship he gets on the board from being a known big donor. He could have easily stayed anonymous on a public board.
Agreed.

Also, I wonder if the new facility will have a panini machine :)

(see 5:50 of this video)

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Not Slumlord Millionaire? I’ll grant you a perpetual, royalty-free license to use it.
Season 1 Fox GIF by Joe Millionaire

Reactions: danoftw
Just a comment that I don’t know that it’s fair to use someone’s bad press against them (in forum arguments) when the rest of us use anonymous handles.

Also, as we know from what has been reported about PSU, you can’t believe everything you read.
Your a good dude, but his kind, eat people for lunch and laugh about it over $20 drinks. If you dont know his kind, well I applaud your life experiences.

I personally wont give him an inch. Its high time we eat the rich

Eat The Rich Marx GIF

Your a good dude, but his kind, eat people for lunch and laugh about it over $20 drinks. If you dont know his kind, well I applaud your life experiences.

Eat The Rich Marx GIF
Like the Enron energy traders gleefully cheering on California fires downing PG&E power lines and causing spot energy prices to skyrocket and rolling blackouts.

In Racist Bob’s terminology, that was time to “pop the clutch” and make some real money.

So there's a chance I've been unwittingly playing the straight man to a parody poster?

I would've thought HR moderators could've got wise to that, and shutdown the account, if that were the case. Also, I think I recall someone saying/implying Grip and Iron were either brothers or one in the same.

Sockpuppet possibilities... SMH.
Nice thought but unfortunately it's clear bnoc has a higher IQ turd is just sled dog dumb. However they both want throw down a lot some ody should tell them the loudest person in the room is the weakest lol

Eat The Rich Marx GIF
Carefull over there. Not 100 percent sure but think I was banned there once for calling out Bobby.

Classic. Gene Wilder and his hair was great. Marty Feldman was such a great character actor.....perfect for this movie :) Add in Cloris Leachman, Madeline Khan, Peter Boyle, Terri Garr and others......some big-time comedy greats. How did they not have Harvey Korman in this one? I might just watch it again tonight :)
Indeed!
giphy.gif

He seems confused in this post. One coach is named Kale and then he calls him Carl. LOL

You should try working with a delegation of F*** st fans to try and erect a monument to your great kale. Be sure to make it out of plastic instead of Bronze so it is as fake as you all. I will donate real Bull Sh*t to put around it! We will make February 30th national F*** st bandwagon carl special day for all to honor!

Brothers from another Mother?

chrome-capture-22-1.gif

He seems confused in this post. One coach is named Kale and then he calls him Carl. LOL

You should try working with a delegation of F*** st fans to try and erect a monument to your great kale. Be sure to make it out of plastic instead of Bronze so it is as fake as you all. I will donate real Bull Sh*t to put around it! We will make February 30th national F*** st bandwagon carl special day for all to honor!

Brothers from another Mother?

chrome-capture-22-1.gif
I’d love a webcam show of Ironbird watching Nationals - just to see him gradually lose his mind in real time

Not all happy in Whoville. Ayala’s mom is accusing Lee of being a non team player after he destroyed her son. Also states he doesn’t work out with the team. Great recruiting tool. Unfortunately I think he has be Branded. Lotsa Iowa morons on Facebook trashing mom. Why oh why go there?

Reactions: District four
Not all happy in Whoville. Ayala’s mom is accusing Lee of being a non team player after he destroyed her son. Also states he doesn’t work out with the team. Great recruiting tool. Unfortunately I think he has be Branded. Lotsa Iowa morons on Facebook trashing mom. Why oh why go there?
Oddly not a mention of this on HR. I wonder why?

Just to remind the world of Ironbird’s insanity, here’s a choice post from HR I plopped into the Sealey to PSU thread:

@IRONBIRD

HR MVP​

AGAIN, SPENCER LEE IS the BEST wrestler in the world!!! The closest to 100% Healthy we have seen him was at that Freestyle Tournament a few years back. He made the best we have, look stupid!!! He did not have a close match.

Aujua, Tomato, and several others were there. Not taken anything away from anyone else including the Russian Tank, but there is no way in hell that any of them could have done what he has already.

That is the answer to, injuries happen. YES, they do, some can work through minor crap and still win. A very small number have been able to overcome some pretty major injuries and win. When that has happened, they usually squeak by and that is not to taken anything away from what they did!!!

LEE has dominated at NCAAs, and the last one, he did it with two bad knees. I have never even heard of anyone even wrestling with torn ACL in BOTH knees before more or less winning the NCAAs! So to this point, he has done more then his job. He has been the face of the IOWA program! I truly believe that a lot of what he has done, he has done for this program.

He knew what it meant for us to win a team title. He knew that he was going to have to be a big part of it. I think he Wrestled hurt for IOWA. Without the F-in cvid year he would have already been a 4Xer! He would now be recovering and training for worlds and Olympics already with more time to heal up.

No other wrestler in our lifetime, could have done what LEE is doing.

———————-

Just to remind the world of Ironbird’s insanity, here’s a choice post from HR I plopped into the Sealey to PSU thread:

@IRONBIRD

HR MVP​

AGAIN, SPENCER LEE IS the BEST wrestler in the world!!! The closest to 100% Healthy we have seen him was at that Freestyle Tournament a few years back. He made the best we have, look stupid!!! He did not have a close match.

Aujua, Tomato, and several others were there. Not taken anything away from anyone else including the Russian Tank, but there is no way in hell that any of them could have done what he has already.

That is the answer to, injuries happen. YES, they do, some can work through minor crap and still win. A very small number have been able to overcome some pretty major injuries and win. When that has happened, they usually squeak by and that is not to taken anything away from what they did!!!

LEE has dominated at NCAAs, and the last one, he did it with two bad knees. I have never even heard of anyone even wrestling with torn ACL in BOTH knees before more or less winning the NCAAs! So to this point, he has done more then his job. He has been the face of the IOWA program! I truly believe that a lot of what he has done, he has done for this program.

He knew what it meant for us to win a team title. He knew that he was going to have to be a big part of it. I think he Wrestled hurt for IOWA. Without the F-in cvid year he would have already been a 4Xer! He would now be recovering and training for worlds and Olympics already with more time to heal up.

No other wrestler in our lifetime, could have done what LEE is doing.

———————-
This is ironturd village idiot and a blowhard would love to meet him under a bridge anywhere lol
Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

@PAHURDLER off the top rope with the perfect reply (original post the Iowa guy was replying to compared the Brands Bros non stop yappin’ with Cael’s silence):

PAHURDLER

Team MVP​

To be fair if we had a team full of Spencer Lees like Penn State recruits he wouldn’t have to say much, either.
Iowa: “Spencer Lee is a one of a kind, generational talent, all time great, maybe the GOAT!”

Also Iowa: “Penn State is only good because they have a team full of Spencer Lees!”

Sounds like there was some serious post match hostilities last night in Iowa.

Apparently it was so bad that Terry actually tried to be a voice of reason, lol.

It's in the Nebby Grades post.

ADVERTISEMENT