ADVERTISEMENT

As we have known all along, Michigan-Ohio State "hate" is FAKE AF ..

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
Awwwwww, so sad when da widdle buckeees have to lose, then da widdle wolveees have to cry tears of d
Sadness because there bestest widdle fwiends that They pretend to hate, lose.

So sad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

FAKE ASS RIVALS
FAKE ASS HATE
REAL LOVE FOR EACH OTHER PROVEN AT EVERY TURN

AND A SPECIAL F.U. TO WEST COAST, ROLL TIDE. https://www.espn.com

LOS ANGELES -- After beating Ohio State for the third time in three seasons earlier this year, Michigan defensive lineman Kris Jenkins couldn't believe what he was seeing Friday night as the Buckeyes scored only three points against Missouri in what was a shocking 14-3 Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic loss.

"I'm a hater, but that ain't the team we played against on 25th of November," Jenkins said. "It wasn't sad. But dang, man. You feel me? Does that make sense? Your rival, y'all hate each other, but you want them to play good. But that was tough to watch."

ADVERTISEMENT

The Buckeyes were notably missing several players, including Heisman finalist Marvin Harrison Jr.; linebacker Tommy Eichenberg, who led the team with 80 tackles before the bowl; and safety Lathan Ransom. They were also down to their third-string quarterback, freshman Lincoln Kienholz, after Kyle McCord transferred to Syracuse earlier this month and Devin Brown left the game in the middle of the second quarter with a high left ankle sprain. Their offense finished with only 203 total yards.

"We rivals and all that, but that man's a beast," Jenkins said of Harrison. "That man can play ball. So, I mean, if he ain't in..."

EDITOR'S PICKS

RB Schrader powers 'gritty' Mizzou over Ohio St.
16h

Harrison sits out Ohio State's loss in Cotton Bowl
17hAdam Rittenberg
When asked about Harrison opting out of the bowl game and whether teams should be critiqued on bowl game performances given the number of players opting out, Jenkins said teams should not be judged on it.

"If they want to opt out, they should definitely be able to opt out," Jenkins said. "But yeah, honestly, you shouldn't [judge teams] for real because that definitely wasn't the team you've seen. You turn on the tape, like, all the regular season, and you didn't see that team."

As the playoff prepares to expand to 12 teams next season, Jenkins said he doesn't foresee a situation where players with high NFL draft projections opt out of games that matter in the playoff bracket.

While a title team's potential schedule will expand to 16 games, likely extending the college football season, Jenkins alluded to the fact that any team with at least an outside chance at winning it all will retain players who are thinking about leaving, for the NFL or for the transfer portal.

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
Awwwwww, so sad when da widdle buckeees have to lose, then da widdle wolveees have to cry tears of d

So sad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

FAKE ASS RIVALS
FAKE ASS HATE

LOS ANGELES -- After beating Ohio State for the third time in three seasons earlier this year, Michigan defensive lineman Kris Jenkins couldn't believe what he was seeing Friday night as the Buckeyes scored only three points against Missouri in what was a shocking 14-3 Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic loss.

"I'm a hater, but that ain't the team we played against on 25th of November," Jenkins said. "It wasn't sad. But dang, man. You feel me? Does that make sense? Your rival, y'all hate each other, but you want them to play good. But that was tough to watch."

ADVERTISEMENT

The Buckeyes were notably missing several players, including Heisman finalist Marvin Harrison Jr.; linebacker Tommy Eichenberg, who led the team with 80 tackles before the bowl; and safety Lathan Ransom. They were also down to their third-string quarterback, freshman Lincoln Kienholz, after Kyle McCord transferred to Syracuse earlier this month and Devin Brown left the game in the middle of the second quarter with a high left ankle sprain. Their offense finished with only 203 total yards.

"We rivals and all that, but that man's a beast," Jenkins said of Harrison. "That man can play ball. So, I mean, if he ain't in..."

EDITOR'S PICKS

16h

17hAdam Rittenberg
When asked about Harrison opting out of the bowl game and whether teams should be critiqued on bowl game performances given the number of players opting out, Jenkins said teams should not be judged on it.

"If they want to opt out, they should definitely be able to opt out," Jenkins said. "But yeah, honestly, you shouldn't [judge teams] for real because that definitely wasn't the team you've seen. You turn on the tape, like, all the regular season, and you didn't see that team."

As the playoff prepares to expand to 12 teams next season, Jenkins said he doesn't foresee a situation where players with high NFL draft projections opt out of games that matter in the playoff bracket.

While a title team's potential schedule will expand to 16 games, likely extending the college football season, Jenkins alluded to the fact that any team with at least an outside chance at winning it all will retain players who are thinking about leaving, for the NFL or for the transfer portal.
I can’t believe I missed this little gem of a post. This gunsie guy gets absolutely mind effed by the littlest things.

Last edited:

So sad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

FAKE ASS RIVALS
FAKE ASS HATE

ADVERTISEMENT

EDITOR'S PICKS

16h

17hAdam Rittenberg

🙊

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT