As you guys know, I'm not one to say "I told you so" ....

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

I'd gladly support Desantis, and yes I will vote, but unless Pa. gets shored up he will have a hard time winning.

I'll pout this one out there, do most here think PSU gets an unfair shake in football with the referees? Do you think Michigan and OSU tend to be favored in calls? If you don't think they are at some disadvantage I can go find some clips and plays we can review? Remember 2014? The dropped INT by OSU? The FG seconds after the play clock expires?
Remember Michigan in 02 and 05? Did you ever see any of their fans or a majority admit it was a bad call? Now make it actual money and power, that's what ballot harvesting or voting for stroke victims is to them. And just like football if we try it the referee will notice. And call it on us.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
... But can the Republican party now openly tell the stupid f*cking blowhard good-for-nothing piece of actual sh*t Trump to go pound sand up his ass in a place very far away from here?

I understand that a large number of people in the Republican party want nothing to do with Trump - and that's great and all - but collectively the party was too much a coward to openly distance itself from him (which IMO should have been easy peasy), and so the would-be "red wave" ran right into his stupid, fat, narcissistic, shit-filled ass.

Stop being such stupid cowards and tell him to GTFO of here.
I told you so ... we're not going to Mars. Tell that to your little friends at the factory you worked at!!!!!

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

I know this guy through Facebook, he's very educated and more libertarian than conservative. He has friends in project Amistad too fwiw. While he is aware of the issue of ballot harvesting he had this to say recently and in the past and I'll paraphrase, " There's a mathematical theory about politics that getting together a cabal of various minority groups is a solid winning strategy. By minority he is not saying black or Latino, he means a loose organization of smaller groups.
Then you say they're picked on somehow and voila, you're a serious player in the game.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Kathy Barnett would have beat Feterman.
I would like to believe that and in May I thought she was a better choice, but I don't think so now. Maybe, but again, Fetterman was obviously incapable of doing much of anything let alone Senate duties.