ADVERTISEMENT

At 6:30pm It's On Like...

Should be riveting.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: bison13 and psu00
a report just tweeted out that the T/Rutgers game is in jeopardy due to Ida flooding and wind damage.

The OSU Minnesota game has all the lookings of a 38+ point clown werld game, but you will know if Minnesota can turn the new guy topple turvy like a other new kid from Yeshuva Hoover. You knew it was on when little Fleck was walkin around without emoticon like Jay Wright walkin around like Frank Vincent.

Reactions: step.eng69
a report just tweeted out that the T/Rutgers game is in jeopardy due to Ida flooding and wind damage.
Things seem to be opening up where I am, about 30 miles West of Piscataway, but that area appears to have been hit pretty hard. It wouldn't surprise me if they had to cancel.

EDIT: Game postponed to Saturday.

Reactions: Obliviax
Things seem to be opening up where I am, about 30 miles West of Piscataway, but that area appears to have been hit pretty hard. It wouldn't surprise me if they had to cancel.

Rutgersal where are you?Give us your thoughts on temple vs the usc of the east

Reactions: ApexLion
That's a shame. Rutgers reached their glorious peak on a Thursday night 15 years ago and this was their opportunity to triumph in primetime once again.

Reactions: odshowtime
The OSU Minnesota game has all the lookings of a 38+ point clown werld game, but you will know if Minnesota can turn the new guy topple turvy like a other new kid from Yeshuva Hoover. You knew it was on when little Fleck was walkin around without emoticon like Jay Wright walkin around like Frank Vincent.
What language are you speaking?

Reactions: scbob
happened to meet someone today whose son plays for Wagner, I did not get the name but they are driving to Buffalo for the game. Nice family so good luck Seahawks

Reactions: LionJim
What language are you speaking?

Ohio State is going to win. PAWZ

BY 38

WUT IF

what if verne lundquist asked what you did aroun here and you don't even yell on thirst down other team on the 50, and ya whole family is too Lil to box with Coach Al Lusion- at 222 or at a copper wiry 158

Wow, College football on a Saturday, what a novel idea!

Reactions: LionJim
Man, you took the words right outta my mouth!

Ohio State is going to win. PAWZ

BY 38

WUT IF

what if verne lundquist asked what you did aroun here and you don't even yell on thirst down other team on the 50, and ya whole family is too Lil to box with Coach Al Lusion- at 222 or at a copper wiry 158

This is what happens when that horse de-wormer starts to kick in….

Herbie on ESPN broadcasting from some hotel room. Dude’s face is red as a tomato.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT