At least he's committed to the cause...

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Unlike @PaoliLion, @rumble_lion, and other libs on here, who can't be bothered to personally do anything about global warming, here's a guy who is committed to the cause. At a tennis match he lit himself on fire. I'm not sure how that helps, and it probably even releases some carbon, but at least he's committed. Or, perhaps should be committed.

Laver Cup 2022: Climate change protester storms the court, lights arm on fire

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Unlike @PaoliLion, @rumble_lion, and other libs on here, who can't be bothered to personally do anything about global warming, here's a guy who is committed to the cause. At a tennis match he lit himself on fire. I'm not sure how that helps, and it probably even releases some carbon, but at least he's committed. Or, perhaps should be committed.

Laver Cup 2022: Climate change protester storms the court, lights arm on fire

I’ll gladly light Republicans on fire, if that’s the gaveled approach to this problem.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
I’ll gladly light Republicans on fire, if that’s the gaveled approach to this problem.
LOL. It was a lib tree hugger that lit himself up. But, you can't even bring yourself to drive an EV, let alone pour some lighter fluid on yourself and flick your Bic. Just not committed to the cause in any way.

Reactions: Ski

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
Double duty. All the paperwork the Orange Jesus has caused could be used ...
Are you the person at the BLS double counting non-farm payroll job additions while purposely undercounting/ignoring negative job statistics until mid November when you’ll issue a sweeping revision to the last 6 months of faux labor statistics?

I, and others, believe so.

Shall we call you Chef Catch for your partisan ability to “cook” labor stats? 😎

Last edited:

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Are you the person at the BLS double counting non-farm payroll job additions while purposely undercounting/ignoring negative job statistics until mid November when you’ll issue a sweeping revision to the last 6 months of faux labor statistics?

I'm not sure they'll find 10,000 unemployed but Powell said he expects 4.4% unemployment.

What will definitely happen after the election is that people will see their home heating bills skyrocket.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003

The states collect the data from business establishments. No complaints from the states on the accuracy of the data.

Also tax revenues are up.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
The states collect the data from business establishments. No complaints from the states on the accuracy of the data.
The “states” might collect the raw data, but someone with a “model” is purposely skewing and massaging the data to fit a political-based outcome.

That would be you, isn’t it Chef Catch?

How and when are you going to be able to reverse/correct your months of fabricated employment stats? 🤷🏼‍♂️

That’s going to be a bit awkward isn’t it?

Reactions: bourbon n blues

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
LOL. It was a lib tree hugger that lit himself up. But, you can't even bring yourself to drive an EV, let alone pour some lighter fluid on yourself and flick your Bic. Just not committed to the cause in any way.

What have you done to fix inflation? Consider lighting yourself on fire

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
The “states” might collect the raw data, but someone with a “model” is purposely skewing and massaging the data to fit a political-based outcome.

That would be you, isn’t it Chef Catch?

How and when are you going to be able to reverse/correct your months of fabricated employment stats? 🤷🏼‍♂️

That’s going to be a bit awkward isn’t it?
It's already awkward for you. The states have not objected to the data results. They all look at their own state's data and they don't object. Never once since I have been there for 21 years.

And I do administrative work for BLS. I don't compile or aggregate the data.

And are you willing to accuse the Treasury Department with cooking the books considering that tax receipts are up?

Finally, are you in denial of all the help wanted signs out there?

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
What have you done to fix inflation? Consider lighting yourself on fire
Focus, man, focus. If you want to start your own thread, feel free to do so. This thread is about a whack job that lit himself on fire for the environment.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
It's already awkward for you. The states have not objected to the data results. They all look at their own state's data and they don't object. Never once since I have been there for 21 years.

And I do administrative work for BLS. I don't compile or aggregate the data.

And are you willing to accuse the Treasury Department with cooking the books considering that tax receipts are up?

Finally, are you in denial of all the help wanted signs out there?
Of course the "states" don't object after you have prostituted their raw data.

Here are two (2) reasons:

(1) they know the BLS is completely worthless other than providing Federal employment to the otherwise unemployed so they merely submit their data out out obligation, and

(2) how would the "states" know that you are fudging their raw input data? At that point, the custody transfer of data has already occurred.

So how does this little Excel macro program of yours work? Does is merely apply blanket fractional adjustments or does it egregiously go as far as making Blue States look better and Red States look worse?

You have some explaining to do.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Of course the "states" don't object after you have prostituted their raw data.

Here are two (2) reasons:

(1) they know the BLS is completely worthless other than providing Federal employment to the otherwise unemployed so they merely submit their data out out obligation, and

(2) how would the "states" know that you are fudging their raw input data? At that point, the custody transfer of data has already occurred.

So how does this little Excel macro program of yours work? Does is merely apply blanket fractional adjustments or does it egregiously go as far as making Blue States look better and Red States look worse?

You have some explaining to do.
1) All I can say is what a stupid naive statement.

2) If the state reports the for a specific quarter (QCEW) that there were 645,783 jobs, that is what they will see when they review the federal data. If the state reports there were 4,522 jobs in metal manufacturing, that is what they will see in the federal data report. And they will see ALL jobs sectors will add up to that top line number of 645,783. There has never been to my knowledge a time where a disagreement was between the states and BLS.
But if you are worried about it, take the day off and visit your favorite Republican Congressman. You will be laughed out of the office.

I don't use any Excel programs with macro's although I know how to.

Latest posts