ADVERTISEMENT

Avenatti reveals third Kavanaugh accuser — a witness and victim of alleged gang rape

KnightSlayer

Sep 8, 2014
“During the years 1981-82, I became aware of efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to ‘spike’ the ‘punch’ at house parties I attended with drugs and/or grain alcohol so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say ‘No,'” Swetnick says in her statement. “I also witnessed efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to cause girls to become inebriated and disoriented so they could then be ‘gang raped’ in a side room.”

Swetnick also says that she herself became a victim of gang rape in 1982 — and she claims that Kavanaugh and Judge “were present” during the assault. Swetnick says that she told two other people what had happened “shortly after the incident.”

“During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me,” she says. “I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/av...ess-victim-alleged-gang-rape/?comments=disqus

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News