ADVERTISEMENT

Barry Fenchak is just what our BOT needs...A Different Approach.

As opposed to the unhinged lunatics who decided it was a good idea to throw JoePa under the bus?
They threw themselves under the bus, they didn't need any help. Joe, Curley, Schultz, and Spanier didn't know how to call the cops, 911, or the PSP. They did figure to go talk to Jerry's charity over a month later, oh, and they did talk to MM 8 days later. So yeah.
They were really up on things.

As opposed to the unhinged lunatics who decided it was a good idea to throw JoePa under the bus?
Is he running against any of them? How they handled it is irrelevant because he is not running against any them.

Has any of these alumni trustee accomplished anything notable? It seems like all politicians, we get these promises and nothing happens. Tuition keeps going up, the school's reputation keeps sliding down, nothing has happened with respect to Joe, where are we better? In fairness to them, they are shut out of the small group of trustees who actually run things. There needs to be a major restructuring of the BOT. And that too has been proposed a number of times, but nothing ever happens.

Reactions: john4psu
Has any of these alumni trustee accomplished anything notable? It seems like all politicians, we get these promises and nothing happens. Tuition keeps going up, the school's reputation keeps sliding down, nothing has happened with respect to Joe, where are we better? In fairness to them, they are shut out of the small group of trustees who actually run things. There needs to be a major restructuring of the BOT. And that too has been proposed a number of times, but nothing ever happens.
Trustees will never fix it.

My point is that he can't be much worse than we've had before. What exactly makes you think he's so unhinged? His main platform seems to be that PSU needs to be more affordable. Doesn't sound so crazy to me.
The fact that you and these other cronies have to speak on his behalf because he lacked the maturity and ability to control himself to remain on this board. Anyone who even questions him he throws out personal insults. His conduct on hear shows he in uncapable of being a leader. Anyone can have good ideas but getting them implemented on a board setting takes a leader which he clearly has shown he isn't.

The fact that you and these other cronies have to speak on his behalf because he lacked the maturity and ability to control himself to remain on this board. Anyone who even questions him he throws out personal insults. His conduct on hear shows he in uncapable of being a leader. Anyone can have good ideas but getting them implemented on a board setting takes a leader which he clearly has shown he isn't.

I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other, but it's true that Barry was often unhinged when posting here. He insulted people in stupid ways and routinely put a smiling :) face after his comments. Honestly, it sometimes bordered on mental.

That said, maybe mental is just what's needed at this point...

I'm not a crony. I don't know the guy from Adam. If he resorts to ad hominem attacks in BOT meetings you have a point. I saw him as someone who at least says he's trying to address some of the things that matter to me.

This is the last time I will ever communicate with you. You do nothing but throw insults and show your complete immaturity.

You apparently like the way things have/are going. Those that want someone to at least try to make a positive difference will strongly consider voting for Barry.

Good post except you forgot to mention the one person who will actually attempt to make a difference. Barry isn't doing this for some kind of self gratification. He goes to every board meeting. He studies the issues and has well thought out plans to address the issues. He's been doing this for over ten years. Never misses a meeting!

Most importantly, he doesn't like onion dip. This alone should cause tuition to drop by a few points.

This is the last time I will ever communicate with you. You do nothing but throw insults and show your complete immaturity.

You apparently like the way things have/are going. Those that want someone to at least try to make a positive difference will strongly consider voting for Barry.
Barry isn't interested in making a difference. He's only interested in making himself look like the smartest guy in the room. You can't make changes when you marginalize yourself and alienate others.

Could someone share an example of a time when Barry rallied a majority of folks to his side of a difficult decision?

Does not have to be a PSU matter
Thanks for the bump. The only thing you've contributed is keeping this at the top of one the most busy off season weekends of the year. 😁

Barry is the only candidate that will at least try to make a positive impact. He may not succeed but he will try.

They threw themselves under the bus, they didn't need any help. Joe, Curley, Schultz, and Spanier didn't know how to call the cops, 911, or the PSP. They did figure to go talk to Jerry's charity over a month later, oh, and they did talk to MM 8 days later. So yeah.
They were really up on things.
If MM saw a crime, he should have called the police immediately. He did not, nor did he tell his father/Dranov he saw a crime. The buck stops with MM, as the only eyewitness.

My point is that he can't be much worse than we've had before. What exactly makes you think he's so unhinged? His main platform seems to be that PSU needs to be more affordable. Doesn't sound so crazy to me.
His rants on the state college school district parents Facebook page have everyone questioning his sanity. He lost a lot of votes (if he had them in the first place) by just being an awful human on there.
Thanks for the bump. The only thing you've contributed is keeping this at the top of one the most busy off season weekends of the year. 😁

Barry is the only candidate that will at least try to make a positive impact. He may not succeed but he will try.
His rants on the state college school district parents Facebook page have everyone questioning his sanity. He lost a lot of votes (if he had them in the first place) by just being an awful human on there.

Reactions: PSU_Nut

Are you ok with how our University is being run? Are you ok with the Alumni elected Trustees? Do you want someone that will at least attempt to make a difference?

Sure, Barry has been brash in the past. However, if you look at the last 12 months you'll see a different approach that he's taken.

Are you ok with how our University is being run? Are you ok with the Alumni elected Trustees? Do you want someone that will at least attempt to make a difference?

Sure, Barry has been brash in the past. However, if you look at the last 12 months you'll see a different approach that he's taken.
He's not going to accomplish anything .

Yeah they did, so your point is? Juries get it wrong? Or they get it right? A jury believed OJ. The second and I believe third jury didn't. Civil and criminal .
Yes, I realized I should have said "jury" after posting. In my view jurors who listened to McQueary got it wrong.

• Love
Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT