ADVERTISEMENT

Beast of the East

zzs006

Mar 27, 2017
Some pretty great weights. At 120 Anthony Knox is the 1 seed and should see Gauge Botero in the semis. Dan Jones is the 2 seed.
At 138 Tyler Vasquez is the 1. On the bottom Hunter Mason at the 2 should meet up with number 3 Kollin Rath.
At 190 Jude Correa is wrestling. He was sick and didn’t get to compete at Ironman. I’m just wondering why he is wrestling and no one else from Sem is. Anyone know?
Brackets are up on Track

Reactions: danoftw
Some good finals matches. I think the 190 is the best with Camden McDanel vs Jude Correa. Both kids ranked in the top 10 but for some reason they were seeded 5th and 6th in this tournament. At 120 Anthony Knox vs Dan Jones is another good one. At 138 Tyler Vasquez meets Kollin Rath. Rath beat Hunter mason in the semis. I think the high school match I want to see the most is Anthony Knox vs Jax Forrest. Actually a round robin with Jax, Knox, and Lilledahl would be lights out

Reactions: danoftw
Some good finals matches. I think the 190 is the best with Camden McDanel vs Jude Correa. Both kids ranked in the top 10 but for some reason they were seeded 5th and 6th in this tournament. At 120 Anthony Knox vs Dan Jones is another good one. At 138 Tyler Vasquez meets Kollin Rath. Rath beat Hunter mason in the semis. I think the high school match I want to see the most is Anthony Knox vs Jax Forrest. Actually a round robin with Jax, Knox, and Lilledahl would be lights out
Yeah a couple weird seedings for some really good kids.

If anyone can explain top 20 in the country Jasiah Queen as a 14 seed I'm all ears.

Yeah a couple weird seedings for some really good kids.

If anyone can explain top 20 in the country Jasiah Queen as a 14 seed I'm all ears.
s reactions wars GIF

well the 144 lb from Delbarton was seeded last and knocked off the 1 see in the first round. Hard to believe anyone would seed a Delbarton kid last.

They need Willie to seed their event. End of discussion. A drunk Willie could of done a better job than that. It was so bad, some might think Mike Mal or Bray seeded it

What’s your deal with Mike Mal? Pyles, absolutely but Mike Mal seems like one of the good ones from Flo who really knows what he’s talking
Nothing- just only two I could remember from FLO. Then someone told me he got canned
Faith Christian Academy placed 3rd in the tournament. They had one junior on their team, and he was their low scorer. The rest of the team is made up of 5 Sophomores and 6 Freshmen.
That's a team with a future.
Wish they would just jump to AAA and do what is right for the sport. How getting every good Kid in the area and then wrestling aa states is right in their mind, is crazy.
From what I am told this is a great group of kids and will be a dynasty for at least a decade. There best recruiting class is coming in to HS next year. Reminds me of when Bethlehem Catholic used to dominate AA.
A buddy of mine lives in King of Prussia and told me Faith academy used to be the kids who couldn’t make it at Malvern, but now it’s the other way around. 7K vs 50k, going to soon be the same schedule and very soon, Faith will smoke them in a dual.

Reactions: oldcougar65
ADVERTISEMENT