ADVERTISEMENT

Beaver Stadium Club Seat Experience Question

Ampipe21

Aug 12, 2016
Hello, All. Headed back to PSU in November for a home football game for the first time in 10+ years. I have a question about the club seat and lounge experience? Is it nice? Worth it? Worth hanging out there pre game and halftime if the weather is questionable? Obviously a different experience than seats closer to the field but was wondering what people think about sitting in the club seat area. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: bourbon n blues
Hello, All. Headed back to PSU in November for a home football game for the first time in 10+ years. I have a question about the club seat and lounge experience? Is it nice? Worth it? Worth hanging out there pre game and halftime if the weather is questionable? Obviously a different experience than seats closer to the field but was wondering what people think about sitting in the club seat area. Thanks in advance!
First of all it is very crowded with not nearly enough seats for everyone inside The Club.

Still have long lines for concessions and restrooms.

Do you enjoy watching events from end zone. Get to see play develop, but have no idea how many yards lost or gained.

Dress warmly. My seats are in the lower bowl in WF. But sat with a friend a few years ago for the last game of the season in the club seats. I've been going to games since I was 7 years old starting in 1966. It was the coldest I have ever been in Beaver Stadium. The wind that came between the west stands and the southend zone stands was brutal. That seems to act as a venturi to accelerate the speed of the wind and of course in late November, it can be cold. It is a unique view from there though. You can go into the club to warm up and get food and drink.

First of all it is very crowded with not nearly enough seats for everyone inside The Club.

Still have long lines for concessions and restrooms.

Do you enjoy watching events from end zone. Get to see play develop, but have no idea how many yards lost or gained.
Thanks for that feedback!

Dress warmly. My seats are in the lower bowl in WF. But sat with a friend a few years ago for the last game of the season in the club seats. I've been going to games since I was 7 years old starting in 1966. It was the coldest I have ever been in Beaver Stadium. The wind that came between the west stands and the southend zone stands was brutal. That seems to act as a venturi to accelerate the speed of the wind and of course in late November, it can be cold. It is a unique view from there though. You can go into the club to warm up and get food and drink.
Thanks for your thoughts and experiences!

I had a seat there last year for the Auburn game, and I thought of the accommodations was fabulous.. The lounge is pricey but you get what you pay for. I paid $200 for my season it was one worth it

Reactions: Ampipe21
ADVERTISEMENT